Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The impudent interference of the European's way of life and values
The impudent interference of the European's way of life and values
There's an article in a Bulgarian news site which I attempted to translate and which I wanted to share with you, hoping I'll be able to make you read between the lines and realize what's going on in Europe.

Quote:High school's administration in the Bavarian Pocking forbid the students between the age of 5 and 11 years old to go to school "indecently" dressed. This decision has been made after a letter from the Syrian refugees with recommendations for the kids from the school to consider certain rules of behavior regarding their "new neighbours" - 200 Syrian refugees, settled in Pokinga Hall.

The letter says: "The citizens of Syria are mostly muslims and speak Arabic. These people who seek sanctuary in your country have their own culture. The students from your school breaks their norms, so in order to avoid discord between our children and yours, it is necessary your children to be properly dressed. Our culture forbids open parts of the body, translucent blouses, shorts or mini-skirts. Also the refugees can not be looked upon, taken pictures or discussed. You have to respect our demands, otherwise we will consuder you to be racists".

So, imagine this: you're living your life somewhere and suddenly I march in and I tell you "I don't like you're watching TV, so you'll have to stop watching TV, otherwise I'll think you're a racist". Or "I don't like seeing your purple car because purple is a forbidden color in my culture and you have to repaint it or trash it, otherwise I'll think you're a racist". I can't think of any normal person who wouldn't say to me "You're a guest here, so if you don't like anything just cope with it or leave". Well, there are a few people on this forum who wouldn't say that but then again they're not normal.
And what's happening right now in Germany is gonna happen everywhere, eventually - in all of the European countries. For the moment it seems that only the Hungarians can read between the lines and see the potential destruction of the European Union.
If wanting to keep my way of life and freedom will make some blind bigots who refuse to take their pink glasses off to see me as an idiot, then so be it. I prefer to be free to live the way I want and be an idiot than vice versa. Because adopting a medieval way of life of a minority will certainly make me their slave at some point. They will make sure to enslave the Western world and none of those muslims who "would sacrifise their lives to save a non-muslim" would move a finger to try and prevent that from happening. And when Europe becomes a Syrian province, all those "good" muslims will welcome that conversion which destroys freedom.

So, you can call me an idiot or whatever it is you like to call me but as I said - I prefer to be a free idiot than being an enslaved, weak-willed tolerant idiot. Which is why I'll continue to oppose colonizing my country. And any non-muslim country, for that matter.

Best regards from the Free Idiot.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
RE: The impudent interference of the European's way of life and values
Two months late to the party.

This has been discussed ad nauseam in June. And you article doesn't present the story correctly. Here's a German one from back then. I leave you to your google translator.

http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inha...a6e02.html
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
*Yawn*
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Yeah yeah. I kinda predicted this refugee crisis would rile up the right wing nuts. BG, why dont you embrace 'values' and become Xtian? That sort of bigotry would be more apropos.
(September 13, 2015 at 6:12 am)abaris Wrote: Two months late to the party.

This has been discussed ad nauseam in June. And you article doesn't present the story correctly. Here's a German one from back then. I leave you to your google translator.

http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inha...a6e02.html

You really need to learn to read between the lines. If not this year, may be one of the next years they'll impose this way of dressing for that school and the kids will have to fry in their own sauces in the summer heat - only because a bunch of savages feel offended.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
(September 13, 2015 at 6:46 am)LastPoet Wrote: Yeah yeah. I kinda predicted this refugee crisis would rile up the right wing nuts. BG, why dont you embrace 'values' and become Xtian? That sort of bigotry would be more apropos.

They come in all shapes and colors. Being christian doesn't mean bigot, but being atheist isn't a safety belt against bigotry. As it turns out, we have our very own bisexual atheist bigot. A very rare combination, I would think.
Are you an European?
Not you abaris.
I think Atheist_BG is from one of those filthy eastern european countries that always want to come to mine for "work". Damn immigrants, they are all thieves and want to steal our cars and jobs Smile
Yay, bigotry. It is so democratic.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

He's Bulgarian.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  European Opinions Foxaèr 0 191 September 27, 2023 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The right way to be and the wrong way to be Ahriman 57 4502 April 29, 2022 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1117 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Cold - either way. onlinebiker 12 611 January 23, 2021 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  About non European films. Peebothuhlu 4 496 November 15, 2020 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  The proper way to breastfeed in public Foxaèr 21 1765 April 21, 2019 at 7:29 am
  On my way now... Brian37 53 2879 March 30, 2019 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Surreal day on the job...more of the same on the way. arewethereyet 75 5040 March 7, 2019 at 1:50 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  I remember way back when..... Brian37 23 1986 January 9, 2019 at 8:40 am
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1150 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda