Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask A Spiritual Satanist...
Ask A Spiritual Satanist...
Hello. Yes. I am a Spiritual Satanist. Ask me anything...
RE: Ask A Spiritual Satanist...
What proof do you have for your claims?
What kind of witchcraft/black magic have you done? And have you ever experienced anything supernatural??
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(September 13, 2015 at 8:43 pm)Cecelia Wrote: What proof do you have for your claims?

I researched christianity and found it to be a lie at an early age. I looked to the religions that predated christianity in trying to get to the truth of religion. These religions placed great emphasis on meditation. I looked to the Gods of these religions. christianity labeled these Gods as monsters and demons which is not true. The Being christians call Satan is a Pagan God. This is the God I worship. The name Satan goes back to India. In Sanskrit, Satan means something along the lines of Eternal Being or Eternal Truth. Satan stands for freedom and rebellion. I had asked Satan if he was real and he said yes in a way that I could understand. I did the meditations listed on the Joy of Satan website and I noticed results. There were many coincidences that I could not dismiss. I tried certain magickal workings and surprisingly, they actually worked and I got exactly what I wanted. I made sure I read everything on the Joy of Satan website and decided this is what I wanted to do. It goes deeper than this but a lot of research is required. If you are not willing to do the research then you will remain ignorant. If you rely on others to prove something to you then you may never know what is true. You should at least read the Joy of Satan website. I asked someone in person what the true religion was and he simply told me to go to the Joy of Satan website and said nothing else. This is really how it should be done. I should have just left that link and said next question.
What is a spiritual satanist?
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Does christianity, judaism, and islam offend you to the point of vomiting?
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
(September 13, 2015 at 9:27 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: What kind of witchcraft/black magic have you done? And have you ever experienced anything supernatural??

You do realize satanism is a mockery of christianity right?
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(September 13, 2015 at 9:42 pm)dyresand Wrote:
(September 13, 2015 at 9:27 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: What kind of witchcraft/black magic have you done? And have you ever experienced anything supernatural??

You do realize satanism is a mockery of christianity right?

Hmm, and what's your point??  Tongue
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I don't think satanists believe in magic. Or at least not those members of The Church of Satan
Not sure about this guy.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 13, 2015 at 9:55 pm)Losty Wrote: I don't think satanists believe in magic. Or at least not those members of The Church of Satan
Not sure about this guy.

I'm going by what he wrote here: http://atheistforums.org/thread-36051.html

Still not convinced this isn't a poe though lol.

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poland will get the support of Vatican in the course of the spiritual re-union... abija 9 3036 June 22, 2017 at 12:13 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Spiritual but not Religious (SBNR) TheMonster 40 6909 November 22, 2015 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Spiritual Satanism Sail Hatan 20 3829 September 14, 2015 at 3:09 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Have you had experiences you'd describe as sacred, spiritual and/or religious? Whateverist 0 1373 August 19, 2014 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  health dangers of being spiritual without religion. Mystic 15 5146 August 29, 2013 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Is Ascension possible without a spiritual guide? Mystic 8 4085 March 4, 2013 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx
  What does it mean to be spiritual? Annik 37 10502 October 11, 2012 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Ben Davis
  What would a vacuum of religious or spiritual belief be like [email protected] 13 6048 May 16, 2009 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet