Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos
Photos
I love photos of different places in the world. If you can share some with me this would be appreciated. I assume we do not have to speak of atheism here all the time but share the love of living as well.
Below is the river where I live a few metres away.
yours
VFX

FSM Grin:confused2:ROFLOLConfusedhock:
RE: Photos
Grand, although my computer started smoldering trying to get the picture up.

Can I guess? you live near this mountain, and referred to distance in the metric system. BC or Alberta maybe?
(May 8, 2010 at 7:09 am)Pippy Wrote: Grand, although my computer started smoldering trying to get the picture up.

Can I guess? you live near this mountain, and referred to distance in the metric system. BC or Alberta maybe?

Didn't you notice the cyrillic at the bottom of his page?

I'd assume he's in Russia somewhere (Siberia maybe?).

And the photo is really gorgeous.
Or you could just check his profile and see he's set his location as Arkhangelsk, Russia Big Grin

I'm now guessing this river is the Northern Dvina.
No matter whatever language it is a very pretty corner of the planet :0
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(May 8, 2010 at 9:26 am)Tiberius Wrote: Or you could just check his profile and see he's set his location as Arkhangelsk, Russia Big Grin

OOH, can he see Alaska from his house? Wink Shades
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian