Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Moslem girlfriend.
My Moslem girlfriend.
This is how my moslem girlfriend respected her koran last night. [Image: e89b20af5ea592a0adb8e16962d4084c.jpg]
RE: My Moslem girlfriend.
good foot job Wink
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(September 23, 2015 at 7:18 am)mark.mitchell377 Wrote: This is how my moslem girlfriend respected her koran last night. [Image: e89b20af5ea592a0adb8e16962d4084c.jpg]

How can you tell if a Muslim girl is old enough to marry?

Make her stand in a barrel. If her chin is over the top, she’s old enough. If it isn’t, cut the barrel down until her chin is over the top.
please don't let her get a foothold into religion ...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
That is a hot foot
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

That must have taken some courage. For example, I've heard some apostates saying taking of head coverings is really hard. I have to ask, why doesn't your partner have an English Quran?

(September 23, 2015 at 8:41 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: That must have taken some courage. For example, I've heard some apostates saying taking of head coverings is really hard. I have to ask, why doesn't your partner have an English Quran?

It's hard when you're used to it - Kinda like it's hard for me, as a male, to use sleveless tanks/shirts in public because I've been educated not to do it because it looks bad - I have an ex-Muslim in college and she wears colored hijabs because she is used to it.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(September 23, 2015 at 8:41 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: That must have taken some courage. For example, I've heard some apostates saying taking of head coverings is really hard. I have to ask, why doesn't your partner have an English Quran?
She dose have an English koran. But she purposely stomped that Arabic koran cos moslems claim that the translation isn't holy. The Arabic koran is the only true form of koran.
After stepping on that barefoot, you might want to consider a liberal dose of fast actin Tinactin. Ya know, just in case.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 23, 2015 at 8:44 am)mark.mitchell377 Wrote:
She dose have an English koran. But she purposely stomped that Arabic koran cos moslems claim that the translation isn't holy. The Arabic koran is the only true form of koran.

It's extremely brave of her. Please convey to her our congratulations on having such a stout heart.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.