Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tencommandments.com
Tencommandments.com
OMFG

Check this site out people, you will be gobsmacked.

http://www.tencommandments.org/

This bit in particular

http://www.tencommandments.org/heathens.shtml

Are these people for real?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
RE: Tencommandments.com
Sorry mate what fucking idiot has been...
the article lost me at the first sentance.! Devil
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
OMFG.. IM A DEMON... err possesed by one ... I love how religious R-Tards assert shit then claim it as fact.. If its asserted IT MUST BE TRUE... LOLZ
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
(May 9, 2010 at 4:21 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Are these people for real?

You'd almost think not. They're so over the top that the whole site could be an elaborate joke.

Unfortunately though, they probably are for real. In other words, there really are folk out there who firmly believe that people such as yourself and myself are demon-worshippers. Proof, as if any were needed, that human stupidity and narrow-mindedness know no limits.
He who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Mikhail Bakunin

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything
Friedrich Nietzsche
TenCommandments.com Wrote:It's important to remain conscious of the fact that satan had his origin in heaven, and is thoroughly familiar with the fact of the existence of God, heaven, the angels, hell and etc. Thus despite what you have been previously deceptively taught and despite the deceptive dictionary's meaning of atheism, atheism is properly defined as a denial of the existence of God in the midst of full knowledge that the true God does indeed exist. Atheism knows God exists; it is quite familiar with that fact, but it says "under no circumstance or situation will I admit to God's existence."
(Bold added by them, not me.)

This part made me laugh so hard! I have encountered people that actually think like this. It's frightening and hilarious, but they honestly believe it. The Satan that these people believe in qualifies as a deity. They believe in him, but deny his status as a deity. No wonder he is so pissed off at them.
"Atheists are not even fit to live. They have forfeited the right to life by virtue of being unfit for any good thing. "

That made me want to puke.
"You should realize that since there is great wisdom in women being the weaker gender, they should take the place that God has given them. "
last one

"Atheists, who made computers have made them capable of being more correctly rational and moral than themselves."

HOLY ***ING ****
Quote:"Atheism knows God exists"

Wow. We have a secret agenda so secret that even atheists themselves don't know about it. Perhaps that webpage's title 'Exposing The Atheist' should be renamed to the more appropriate 'Exposing The Colossal Moron That I Am'. Thinking

Robert T. Lee's rant of hate in a nutshell is most probably a display of butt-soreness after losing so many discussions with atheists in the past. :]
I love Lucifer, he's hot.

[Image: mark-pellegrino.jpg]
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
(May 9, 2010 at 12:08 pm)Eilonnwy Wrote: I love Lucifer, he's hot.

[Image: mark-pellegrino.jpg]

He just wants to be your buddy. Why the hate?

[Image: 10db9yvjpg.gif]
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
(May 9, 2010 at 12:10 pm)Eilonnwy Wrote: I love Lucifer, he's hot.

Have you seen him in the last few episodes ? He doesn't look that well, except if you enjoy the skin falling off part...AND HE KILLED GABRIEL...

Gabriel is (was) my favorite character in the show Sad