Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi 'chosen to head key UN human rights panel'
Saudi 'chosen to head key UN human rights panel'
How is this even possible? Saudi was founded on the back of Abdul Waahab prancing about Arabia destroying things. The country of more beheadings than DAESH never ceases to amaze me.

Source:

Fury after Saudi Arabia 'chosen to head key UN human rights panel'

RE: Saudi 'chosen to head key UN human rights panel'
It doesn't surprise me considering they're allowed to have their own version of Human Rights according to Sharia - I have stopped giving a shit about the UN since 5 years ago and I secretly wish all of its members died from a random heart attack.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

A muslim theocrat is in charge on Human Rights at the UN? What the fuck? I realize that for some reason Saudi arabia is our ally, but they couldn't find a guy from Sweden, Denmark, or some other nice country?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

The reason they're our allies is oil. I suspect this is just another showy appeasement to our Noble Saudi Friends. Gotta keep dat black gold flowing -.-
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Perhaps Saudi bribed their way to the United Nations humans rights panel? That's a favourite tactic of the Gulf countries. These same countries block the United Nations from defining terrorism. It's disgusting.

grrrr ... something, something ... foxes and hen houses.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
And people wonder why I'm so goddamn cynical.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Lightbulb 
And there goes some more of my faith in humanity. I didn't have a whole lot left, but I had some. Now I'm not sure...

This is almost literally unbelievable. How can this actually be real?  Sad
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
The UN continues to make itself more and more of an irrelevancy.
Maybe... he'll learn something and bring it back to his country?

:fat chance!:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women's Rights Lek 314 18479 April 25, 2023 at 5:22 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Current Head of WHO plays the "Race Card." Can you guess if he's black looking? Duty 9 729 April 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 588 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  New Zealand - you gotta be this old to have rights. onlinebiker 123 5364 December 13, 2021 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2435 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 27776 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
  J.K. Rowling had to return civil rights award Foxaèr 68 4974 October 16, 2020 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Rank Stranger
  A Fy on the Head Secular Elf 11 555 October 10, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2174 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1092 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire