Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panda
Panda
Hey There.  I'm new to the site, but not to atheism.  In forums I usually type more replies and delete them them then posting actual response.
RE: Panda
Hi there! Yeah, I'm the same. Most of my posts don't survive the delete button. Pull up a theist and make yourself at home.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Welcome.

Might have some Cheeze Whiz gift packs for new members here somewhere . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Welcome, but that was a rather laconic introduction.

Are you an atheist devil worshiper? Pope-lovin' Catholic? Looking forward to your own private Kolob? Think Xenu got a bad rap?

Details! Details!

We don't bite too hard. Grrrrr!
I was hoping for a welcome waffle but cheese will do.

I've always been an atheist so sometimes it's hard for me to relate to people who believe in magic.
I find this thread suspicious. .....

Welcome OP ^_^
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Hi and welcome.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(September 24, 2015 at 5:15 pm)Pandæmonium Wrote: I find this thread suspicious. .....

Welcome OP ^_^

Broke the calling out rule immediately. What did you do, Panda!?

Welcome, ohreally. I dig laconic.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(September 24, 2015 at 5:46 pm)Exian Wrote: I dig laconic.

Yup.
(September 24, 2015 at 5:47 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote:
(September 24, 2015 at 5:46 pm)Exian Wrote: I dig laconic.

Yup.

Mmmm-hm
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue