Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Africans blamed for Hajj stampede...
Saudi-owned al-Arabiya TV reported that the head of the central Hajj committee, Prince Khaled al-Faisal, blamed the stampede on "some pilgrims with African nationalities".

Full article:
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/death-toll-...ed-photos/

It's never Allah's fault for allowing people to die. Yet when people get cancer or go blind, Allah is 'testing' the person. Allah is a vile deity who loves pain and suffering.

RE: Africans blamed for Hajj stampede...
Are there any other gods having people stoned to death these days? Fuck Allah.
Blaming visitors so they don't have to be held responsible for their own piss-poor event planning.

Saudi Arabia. Are we surprised?
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Hajj, stomping out terrorism. They should do this more often.

We should get one of these pillars here in the US so they can have a stomping here.
That's not going to go down well.
Not that I don't understand black satire and I certainly never take it as a reflection on that person's actual beliefs, more often I commend their versatility in humour.

This way of dying is particularly horrible.
In such a huge crowd you would keep your loved ones or friends close by, only to have them crushed into you, witnessing their last terrifying moments up close.
When I was young I saw a picture of people being crushed up against a fence at a soccer match.
You could study the horror in each face.
The disbelief and suprise that things could suddenly go so wrong.

Anyway, I've told way sicker jokes than that, in abundance, over the years.
I'm in danger of being a hypocrite, but I think I am personally moving away from that sought of humour.
Yeah, it's gotta be a shitty way to go.

Sympathies to the surviving families.

Technology to the rescue:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crowd-Control-Po...33a9b75de0
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(September 24, 2015 at 6:28 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: Saudi-owned al-Arabiya TV reported that the head of the central Hajj committee, Prince Khaled al-Faisal, blamed the stampede on "some pilgrims with African nationalities".

Full article:
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/death-toll-...ed-photos/

It's never Allah's fault for allowing people to die. Yet when people get cancer or go blind, Allah is 'testing' the person. Allah is a vile deity who loves pain and suffering.

What happened was that two crowds met each other going in opposite directions on a narrow street.  The dummies in back kept pushing the people in the front until they were crushed.  It's like a Black Friday crowd at the local mall who pushes the people in front through the doors, causing them to fall down and get trampled to death.  

Anyway, it wasn't Africans who caused the incident but Iranians.  

"JEDDAH: As the probe into the stampede in Mina continues, an Iranian official has confirmed that a group of 300 Iranian pilgrims coming from the opposite direction caused the crush, according to media reports quoting Iranian sources.

Quoting the Iranian official, Asharq Al-Awsat, a sister publication of Arab News, said: “Violations began when a group of 300 Iranian pilgrims started moving from Muzdalifa straight to Jamarat, instead of first going to their camps as is generally practiced by Haj pilgrims, to wait for the time of movement of their group. Then they moved in the opposite direction on Street 203 where the painful incident took place.”

As per the guidelines, this group did not wait for the stone-throwing ritual in Jamarat Al-Aqba in their camp until the fixed time. This group decided to return from the opposite direction which also coincided with the movement of other groups as per their set schedules for pelting pebbles, resulting in the tragedy, said the Sabq.org website citing Iranian sources.
They said the group of Iranian pilgrims waited for some time and did not move in the opposite direction. This increased pressure and pushed the pilgrims to exit on the road, which is no wider than 20 meters."
http://www.arabnews.com/news/811961

The good news is that they are now in paradise.  The ones who survived are probably ticked off that they missed out on making it to paradise this time.
(September 26, 2015 at 5:37 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: Yeah, it's gotta be a shitty way to go.

Sympathies to the surviving families.

Save your sympathies.  

You know that if you see an injured muslim that you should never touch him unless you're a muslim.  Otherwise you will defile him if he dies and they'll be pissed at you.
Hindus get really pissed.
http://www.newindianexpress.com/states/t...053683.ece

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am so so so jealous, oh ma gosh. Melania Trump honors Africans with a visit WinterHold 5 655 November 7, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Naturally. The REMFs* Never Get Blamed! Minimalist 1 306 November 3, 2018 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Naked Tourists Blamed for Earthquake in Malasia AFTT47 22 2664 June 14, 2015 at 8:47 am
Last Post: Regina