Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hopefully the media
Hopefully the media
will give this the same attention that they gave to the fucking pope.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/nasa-to-...ce-monday/

Quote:NASA to announce a ‘major science finding’ about Mars in anticipated press conference Monday
RE: Hopefully the media
I wouldn't bet on it.
Microbial life.

What's your prediction?

Edit: What's your hope?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Or maybe that the core is still kind of alive.

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Prediction:

[Image: Marvin-rover1.jpg]

If it's microbial life, I'm gonna be super-skeptical.
(September 27, 2015 at 1:28 am)Exian Wrote: Microbial life.

What's your prediction?

Edit: What's your hope?

I'd be so psyched if this turns out to be the case.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
No, it's probably going to be chemical precursors or some other life-related chemistry that makes NASA and other science-literate people very excited about future possibilities... but which means nothing to Average Joe, and so gets a ten second blurb.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

I'm really, really hoping for Marvin.
Given recent budget constraints, I'm going to go with...

Red dirt Shock Oh man, it's gonna be huge!
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
My dad pretending to make the announcement when I told him about it earlier: "It's closer than we thought. We got it wrong. It's Earth's really small red moon."

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Science/Atheism in the Media infidel666 42 14361 May 14, 2009 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Giff