Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ?
How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ?
Tongue 

I'll admit to seeing a few mopes that I'm sure glad aren't on my team, but appearanceism  is frowned upon, still, some of those mopes are probably thrilled that I'm not.

In other words, Idunno.

Huh 

If I found you so totally lacking in sex appeal as to put me off the idea of ever boinking any other man again, would you want to know ??

Be thinking  J. Edgar Hoover, Strom Thurmond and Jessie Helms had a love child . . . .

[shudder]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ?
I have to admit that I was rather put aback when one of my gay friends told me to be not attracted. I was hurt, even though I didn't fancy him the least bit. But you want to come over as attractive, don't you?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I don't want to be seen as sexually alluring to goats or sharks . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'm pretty used to it, tbh. I am on crutches for spina bifida, which often means if I so much as sit down in a seat at, say, the airport gate, I'll clear the row of 15 seats adjacent to mine.

Add to that I'm obese, which is a turn on for some people, apparently. But normally, it draws resentment from people.

So, yeah, I probably wouldn't bother responding. I wouldn't even know what to say.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
This is going to sound awfully big-headed, but pretty much every gay friend I have has said I'm cute. Tongue

I realise I'm not everyone's type though. If a gay guy told me I was that repulsive, I really wouldn't mind to be honest.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I'm so used to being found repulsive to begin with, that I can't imagine repulsing a gay person would have all that great an impact.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
About the same way I react to women who find me repulsive. Ignore them.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

My pastor tells me to stay away from gay people, because the demons possessing him will jump into my body and turn me away from jewsus, and take my soul to hell!

Sorry, I couldn't give you an answer.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
I wouldn't really care what a gay man said about my looks.  People have different likes and dislikes when it comes to attraction.
But then again I am pretty confident with my looks, not that I think I'm the best looking person but I know from evidence that I'm good looking enough to attract females who I likewise find attractive.
 I don't really care too much if a woman finds me attractive or not.
1st reason is that a lot of girls find Justin Bieber attractive, but plenty of women don't, you can't please everyone.
2nd reason is that when people talk about what they find attractive it's not always that reliable.  I've met girls who can't even decide if they like other girls or not, I just think what people say and what people do is sometimes totally different.

Weird that this question is being asked today, I just left work where my friend was telling me the gay guy in work was checking me out, I didn't like that thought.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

It would be an ego blow. I don't care whether your like dangles up top or down below, I would prefer you found me attractive.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A person and a pet Foxaèr 8 509 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1910 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 560 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 983930 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Mysterious monolith found zebo-the-fat 35 1487 December 7, 2020 at 9:48 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Bill paying and automated vs real person on phone Brian37 36 1980 September 2, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Fenn's Treasure Found onlinebiker 11 1156 June 19, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Drich
  I just found out today. Brian37 2 639 February 12, 2020 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Give the person above you a new username. Foxaèr 372 27288 June 22, 2018 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  The totally obnoxious, desperate, almost loving, Rep Whore thread The Valkyrie 265 25708 June 18, 2018 at 1:30 am
Last Post: ignoramus