Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urge to Vomit
Urge to Vomit
Jehovah's Witnesses harassed me again today and left a metric arse-load of leaflets containing a variety of strange and bizarrely questionable artworks that make me somewhat ill. I've tried all means of controlling nausea and vomiting through anti-emetic therapy but without success, these images are just too graphic.

Seriously what the hell is up with their artworks? Animals and people playing together? I haven't seen such disgustingly cute crap since 'Care Bears'. And it gets worse!

[Image: 597853275_ad8296c4be_o.jpg]
"Soon. at Armageddon, those who do not submit to God's rule will be cut off. Those who do submit will survive into a righteous new world"

Not even that Lion playing with the beach ball at the seaside can cheer me up right now. =.=

[Image: happypeople2222222222.jpg]
RE: Urge to Vomit
(May 15, 2010 at 8:53 am)Welsh cake Wrote: Jehovah's Witnesses harassed me again today and left a metric arse-load of leaflets containing a variety of strange and bizarrely questionable artworks that make me somewhat ill. I've tried all means of controlling nausea and vomiting through anti-emetic therapy but without success, these images are just too graphic.

If I ever got harassed by JW's I'd like to be able to hand them some of the pictures from the 'Atheist demotivational pictures' thread. In particular this one.

(May 15, 2010 at 8:53 am)Welsh cake Wrote: Seriously what the hell is up with their artworks? Animals and people playing together? I haven't seen such disgustingly cute crap since 'Care Bears'. And it gets worse!

The facial expressions are what make the picture disturbing.

"The world is in ruins. Hallelujah!"

(May 15, 2010 at 8:53 am)Welsh cake Wrote: Not even that Lion playing with the beach ball at the seaside can cheer me up right now. =.=

Well what about the red panda next to the Asian kid? Those things are not only awesome but also cute.
"Heresy is only another word for freedom of thought." - Graham Greene
"So forget Jesus, the stars died so that you could be here today." - Lawrence Krauss
WOW!

It must be great to be a slave!!

YUK!!!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Quote:and left a metric arse-load of leaflets

Bring them back, put them on their porch or stoop, piss on them and leave.
(May 15, 2010 at 10:39 am)mrjack Wrote: The facial expressions are what make the picture disturbing.

No shit. The smiling godbots were creepy. Especially when you consider that what is supposedly happening right then is that the rest of the world is being damned while they are being favored by a sky wizard. Selfish, heartless bastards.
Sick people.
The choice of wording says it all for me..." submit "....as Kichiethingy posted, welcome to an eternity of slavery!
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
We are the B.... err.. I am thy God. Resistance is futile.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(May 15, 2010 at 8:28 pm)Dotard Wrote: We are the B.... err.. I am thy God. Resistance is futile.

Ping Ding Dotard.....errrr.... I mean god(s) Angel Cloud

lolROFLOL
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Is it just me, or do all the people in the first pic look mentally retarded?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(May 15, 2010 at 12:36 pm)Shell B Wrote: The smiling godbots were creepy.
That's brilliant!

Godbot: Error. Life without God does not compute. Press any One True God button to contine. Big Grin

mrjack Wrote:Well what about the red panda next to the Asian kid? Those things are not only awesome but also cute.
Nah, usually the Lion puts a smile on my face whenever it plays with that lamb with the neatly dressed believers.