Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satanists 1
Satanists 1
Jesus freak assholes 0

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/satanist...a-win-win/

Quote:Satanists call removal of Ten Commandments from OK statehouse a ‘win-win’

Quote:It’s important to understand that we’re neither fighting exclusively for 10 Commandments monuments to be removed, nor are we merely fighting for the right to put Baphomet on government property. What we’re fighting against is a situation in which one particular viewpoint enjoys the appearance of privileged treatment and governmental authority. Despite finding our offices of public service besieged by proselytizing evangelicals, clearly trying to advance a distinct religious agenda, we still live in a pluralistic nation where “religious liberty” isn’t theirs alone.

Tough titties, jesus.
RE: Satanists 1
Christianity may be a religion with a holy book written by people who are 'special' but that doesn't mean they should get special treatment. After all there are plenty of other religious fucknut books cobbled together by R-tards with 'needs' too. They think they're the only ones with a retarded story. Awww cute.
Satanism genuinely confuses me.
Its one of the few religions I haven't really looked into but joining it seems abit like saying;
"I hate Friends... but that Joey spin-off is fucking awesome."
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Both are shite.
Boo. Friends is fucking great. Joey was not. But I still watched it.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Quote:Satanists 1

More like "Constitution 1".

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
Friends is lame and watered down and cheesy. Yes it has midly amusing parts and characters that are passable but it's hardly comedy genius and I don't laugh much at 'mildly amusing'.
Good. Right in the middle of the bible belt too. I'm tired of seeing religious shit defacing public property.
[Image: 08.jpg]
They removed it at night too, apparently fearing a riot.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Friends had in-her-prime Jennifer Aniston. That makes it a damn fine show in my book. Big Grin
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"