Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Create a Gun-Free America in 5 Easy Steps
Here's how you do it.

http://youtu.be/bnoFKskvSq4
RE: How to Create a Gun-Free America in 5 Easy Steps
Tl;Dw
[Image: atheist_stereotypes_by_uchihakaito-d4yng2u.png]
Yes, start a civil war with the highest funded military in the world. See what happens.
I would wager that most people in the military support the 2A.
And I would wager that a country where its police force would straight up murder civilians or fuck up containing riots leading to them become trigger happy would spread to a military that also wouldn't have an issue with killing civilians either provided the government marketed it to them properly. And if those people had guns it becomes easier to do so.

Sure, some people in the military wouldn't go along with it, and even more wouldn't want to. But those that did would probably deal with the former and the latter would be too scared of what would happen if they didn't go along with it. Large groups of people are already prone to doing insane things individuals would never do in part because they get swept up in the actions of the group. Imagine what would happen when you have a well organized group specifically trained to follow what said group does and abandon individual identity as much as possible to get them to put the group first. Oh, and they're also trained to kill people and are very, very good at it.

Furthermore, if the American people really did vote in enough Representatives and Senators to repeal the Second Amendment then clearly the majority's feelings on it have changed drastically.
How to get Gun Free America in 5 easy steps:

Step 1: Get a foreign Muslim in charge of the NRA

Step 2: Have President Obama endorse the "A Gun in Every Classroom" Law

Step 3: Have many Muslim Americans post pictures of themselves with the Quran and a gun

Step 4: Automatically assume every woman who gets shot was pregnant, and cite the number of fetuses killed by guns each year

Step 5: Wait for the Republicans to panic.
(October 8, 2015 at 9:57 pm)KUSA Wrote: I would wager that most people in the military support the 2A.

Most people in the military will follow the lawful orders issued to them, no matter their personal views on any mission.

Alternative Plan For A Gun-Free US:

Step One: Wait for the children of a majority of lawmakers to be gunned down in parks, schools and playgrounds.

Step Two: Celebrate the creation of a gun-free US.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Well nobody is getting my shit.
How to create a gun free America in one step:

Option 1: Blow up America

Option 2: Rename a country without guns "America"

Option 3: Constant gun jamming equipment which renders all guns useless

Option 4: Big magnet in the sky
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3938 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 7578 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 4009 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 7422 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3126 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1152 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 3840 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another Gun Thread Foxaèr 254 18930 September 29, 2020 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Proof gun control works GrandizerII 115 6196 August 23, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] The Mental Illness Crisis in America T.J. 9 1148 August 19, 2019 at 12:03 am
Last Post: AFTT47