Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Baird
Baird
Hello, everyone.
I'm Timothy a.k.a Baird, a sixteen-year old atheist/humanist from Dendermonde, Belgium.
I am a stand-up comedian, a musician and a student.
I study Drama/Vocal arts.
I play the guitar, and I used to play/sing in a punk rock band, called politikal relidjion.
My favorite atheists are Greg Graffin, George Carlin, Francis Bacon, Christopher Marlowe and of course, Charles Darwin.
Any further questions?
dog·ma
n. pl. dog·mas or dog·ma·ta (-mə-tə)
1. A doctrine or a corpus of doctrines relating to matters such as morality and faith, set forth in an authoritative manner by a church.
RE: Baird
Hallo Timothy en welkom op het forum.

I am quite often in Belgium (in Vilvoorde to be exact). Enjoy your stay.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(December 8, 2008 at 6:58 am)leo-rcc Wrote: Hallo Timothy en welkom op het forum.

I am quite often in Belgium (in Vilvoorde to be exact). Enjoy your stay.

Bedankt, leo-rcc.

Sweet, I go to Vilvoorde almost every weekend, because a friend of mine lives there.
Thanks, I surely will!
dog·ma
1. A doctrine or a corpus of doctrines relating to matters such as morality and faith, set forth in an authoritative manner by a church.
Welcome to the forums Big Grin
(December 8, 2008 at 10:24 am)Tiberius Wrote: Welcome to the forums Big Grin

Thanks, Adrian.

Nice blog you got there!
dog·ma
Welcome! Good to meet you. George Carlin is great btw.
And obviously Darwin isBig Grin
Nice to meet you Baird! Is that a picture of Tony Blair with a pirate hat? lol Smile
"The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility"

Albert Einstein
(December 9, 2008 at 2:29 am)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: Welcome! Good to meet you. George Carlin is great btw.
And obviously Darwin isBig Grin
Of course he's great. Funniest atheist ever. Smile
(December 9, 2008 at 4:02 am)CoxRox Wrote: Nice to meet you Baird! Is that a picture of Tony Blair with a pirate hat? lol Smile
Nope, it's a pic of Greg Graffin in his early days.

Do you know this funny badge slogan:
"The country's in the shits, but let's go to war!" Thank you, Mister Blair!
dog·ma
Have you seen any Ross Noble?
Here's two funny clips of himSmile Although I warn any theists if they're gonna watch itTongue.
[youtube]lCjH0rJWB1M[/youtube]
[youtube]sOORvpiu4co[/youtube]
Ross Noble doesn't normally seem to talk about religion etc. But he canTongue
(December 9, 2008 at 9:47 am)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: Have you seen any Ross Noble?
Here's two funny clips of himSmile Although I warn any theists if they're gonna watch itTongue.
[youtube]lCjH0rJWB1M[/youtube]
[youtube]sOORvpiu4co[/youtube]
Ross Noble doesn't normally seem to talk about religion etc. But he canTongue

I wish I could see them, but my pc f*cked up yesterday evening and all I can do now is see [video] where the video should be. -_-"
dog·ma