Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this person look familiar to anyone?
Does this person look familiar to anyone?
http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/hi.43834/
RE: Does this person look familiar to anyone?
What of it if they do? Thinking
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
strangely... they do.. seem familiar...
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Do you think that having posted this put <looks familiar> in an awkward position? Thinking

I can't tell you, myself.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
She used to post on the other AF, the .com one. If I remember rightly, her grandmother died, and this caused her to flip flop about religion and belief. She did identify as an atheist for a short time, but came back to god off and on for years.

She seemed to be a sad, seeking person. I sincerely hope she finds whatever it is she is looking for.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Seriously? The holy spirit? Oh well, she seemed very nice and was here quite regularly some time ago, I hope she'll show up here again to debate a bit. The worst thing I can say is that she's got an atrocious taste in music Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Is that Deidre32?

Man, hate to think of her switching sides, if that's her. She was actually kinda nice, and a pretty good poster. Undecided
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

(October 10, 2015 at 5:55 am)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: Is that Deidre32?

Man, hate to think of her switching sides, if that's her. She was actually kinda nice, and a pretty good poster. Undecided

Why was? She's not dead, you know. And every person has to find their own way in life. None of our business if she found religion.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(October 10, 2015 at 2:42 am)KUSA Wrote: http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/hi.43834/
Yeah... She was a Christian, then atheist, then agnostic or deist, then atheist, and now a Christian again. I wonder what her experience involved. Anyway, she sounds like me before I finally owned up to my scepticism.

And "switching sides"? Seriously? What are you, 13?
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Honestly couldn't give two shits. It's her business, she ain't posting on here so I don't see why it's any of our concern.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A person and a pet Foxaèr 8 494 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Loan offers that look just like checks. Jehanne 6 702 December 25, 2022 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1814 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 953961 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Do we look like the Shell Answer Man? onlinebiker 8 590 December 7, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Bill paying and automated vs real person on phone Brian37 36 1881 September 2, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Look it up in the dictionary.... Brian37 13 841 June 29, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Preppers don't look so silly now. onlinebiker 41 1964 March 31, 2020 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Does anyone else remember...? Cecelia 20 1754 July 30, 2019 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Hipsters All Look Alike! chimp3 12 2022 March 13, 2019 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama