Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapture Prank
Rapture Prank
What happens when you believe something really stupid like the rapture. You get pranked!

[youtube]T-v0VHX2Ghc[/youtube]
RE: Rapture Prank
Well, I've read most of the 'Left Behind' books and although I don't believe in the rapture the way it is portrayed in these books, I felt sorry for the girl. Some friends they are....Sad I can understand non believers playing this trick, but not fellow christians- strange.....
"The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility"

Albert Einstein
(December 9, 2008 at 11:41 am)Tiberius Wrote: What happens when you believe something really stupid like the rapture. You get pranked!
Naivity has no limits, it seems. Why not phone 911 or go to the street and do some checking before plunging in that desire for apocalyptic events.
"I'm like a rabbit suddenly trapped, in the blinding headlights of vacuous crap" - Tim Minchin in "Storm"
Christianity is perfect bullshit, christians are not - Purple Rabbit, honouring CS Lewis
Faith is illogical - fr0d0
I would have run out into the streets to see what was happening, so I hope I wouldn't have been taken in so easily....Undecided
"The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility"

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Cena Prank Call Jehanne 4 294 June 14, 2018 at 7:29 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Funny Prank Cinjin 18 5145 December 16, 2011 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Blam!
  Are you ready to rapture? Justtristo 4 1105 October 22, 2011 at 7:20 am
Last Post: Welsh cake
  Some useful tips for the Rapture leo-rcc 1 1119 May 15, 2011 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: LastPoet