Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have lost my girlfriend...
I have lost my girlfriend...
...to Red Dead Redemption. LOL She's been playing it almost non-stop since it came out, and it's making me extremely jealous. It looks like such an awesome game, but alas I am poor, and do not own a PS3. I need some money.

Anyone here care to offer their opinions on this game? Smile Has anyone here even played RDR? haha
RE: I have lost my girlfriend...
(May 25, 2010 at 1:33 am)Watson Wrote: ...to Red Dead Redemption. LOL She's been playing it almost non-stop since it came out, and it's making me extremely jealous. It looks like such an awesome game, but alas I am poor, and do not own a PS3. I need some money.

Ask for the controller, or deny her sex? Angel Cloud

Or... other subjects of coercion based on her interests... Dodgy Perhaps subject her to tickle torture while you sneak the controller away from her? Angel

Quote:Anyone here care to offer their opinions on this game? Smile Has anyone here even played RDR? haha

I haven't played it yet... didn't it come out not so long ago? I have read a review of it that made it seem quite interesting and fun, and well rated. All I have as far as opinions come is my impression from others who have played the game or reviewed it, and are thus: lacking :S
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 25, 2010 at 1:33 am)Watson Wrote: ...to Red Dead Redemption. LOL She's been playing it almost non-stop since it came out, and it's making me extremely jealous. It looks like such an awesome game, but alas I am poor, and do not own a PS3. I need some money.

Anyone here care to offer their opinions on this game? Smile Has anyone here even played RDR? haha

I'm getting the game this afternoon.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I'm still waiting for Elite 4 Sad
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Something tells me she's pushing a good two hundy.
Well here is your chance to prove god... get an empty shoe box and pray that a PSP shows up in it.. then get a job /and or save up for one and see wich one gets you it faster......
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
How old are you, tav?

leo, I really envy you for having it. Any thoughts so far on this game? Smile I'm going to do work this summer and save up the money to get a PS3, so perhaps I will have a chance to test out Xyster's idea for an experiment...
(May 25, 2010 at 2:46 pm)Watson Wrote: leo, I really envy you for having it. Any thoughts so far on this game? Smile

I'll let you know after I unwrap it. Wink Shades
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(May 25, 2010 at 2:46 pm)Watson Wrote: How old are you, tav?

leo, I really envy you for having it.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors PS3 games.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(May 25, 2010 at 2:46 pm)Watson Wrote: How old are you, tav?

16, but it's OK. I already know everything.