Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creation Muesum
Creation Muesum
I got to give the atheists credit here for at least seeing it for themselves instead of automatically condemning it because of religion. Thoughts?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVHWq0ZGE_Y
RE: Creation Muesum
I don't have to see it to know creationism is bullshit.
I call it the great bullshit museum and i call the ark the great waste of time and money.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Are you asking for thoughts about the atheists in the video? Or about the museum?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(October 23, 2015 at 1:35 am)Minimalist Wrote: I don't have to see it to know creationism is bullshit.

I know that.  This was an atheist view is why I posted it. I am interested on both sides of an argument between what people say are Christian science versus Mainstream Science or belief of no belief versus religion.  I know most of the arguments out there that Christians give you all. However, I seriously am ignorant on the arguments from the atheist perspective on any religion because I have never known a true atheist. I have only met people who went to church and then left for whatever reason whether it is emotional which is why I honestly did leave to logical reasons.  I don't know people (or if I did, it was never talked about) who honestly was not raised like I was in church who was never exposed to the Bible's teachings. 

On the Creation Museum, they use science to prove their view.

I think in my younger days, I would have made a great lawyer because I like to argue my point or scientist considering I love science and math. This would have been my choices in a career in my younger days. Now that I have been out of school, I am not sure I am smart enough now considering I don't have a degree or forgotten some things I have learned such s the evolution theory which I will admit, I am skeptical of that. On youtube, a professor said that the fossil record does not provide proof of evolution. I am not a skeptic on bacteria, etc changing. We have new antibiotics that have to be invented to fight it off as it builds up resistance.
This is a museum of the mind of creationists, or at least certain ones. It's their desperate attempts to pretend taking the bible literally results in anything other than lunacy.

It's no different to a museum based on Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings. It's fantasy. Simply put, there's no evidence for any of it.

Science is how you show things about reality. If your method works to suitable standards, it is science. Making stuff up is not science.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
When I hear the words Christian and science in the same sentence, my brain short circuits briefly.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(October 23, 2015 at 1:23 am)Blondie Wrote: Thoughts?  

Yes, why did they hand the Hamster 270$?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I don't think creationism will last much more than a few generations in the West. Religion will co-opt science or it will fail, in my opinion.

Index of my best videos
They misuse science to make excuses for their views.

There is no fucking evidence at all that the world was created 6,000 years ago.

None.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution/creation video Drich 62 9438 January 15, 2020 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Could God's creation be like His omniscience? Whateverist 19 5945 May 18, 2017 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Tower of Bible and creation of languages mcolafson 41 6055 September 22, 2016 at 9:33 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biblical Creation and the Geological Record in Juxtaposition Rhondazvous 11 3850 June 7, 2015 at 7:42 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Creation/evolution3 Drich 626 140004 February 10, 2015 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Creation "science" at its finest! Esquilax 22 7479 January 30, 2015 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Strongbad
  Reliability of the creation account robvalue 129 12151 January 20, 2015 at 3:48 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Creation BrokenQuill92 33 10038 March 27, 2014 at 1:42 am
Last Post: psychoslice
  Over 30 Creation Stories StoryBook 5 2586 January 11, 2014 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sexual Attraction is evidence of evolution not creation. Brakeman 15 4559 October 20, 2013 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Brakeman