Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on Ben Carson?
Thoughts on Ben Carson?
What do you all think of this godly man?

He is a man who is unafraid to speak the truth and it seems god is rewarding him.

I have been saddenned and shocked at the liberal racism he's received. It seems liberals are just fine with blacks up until they decide to become republicans....

Thoughts?
RE: Thoughts on Ben Carson?
You're an asshole?
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

I feel like I should explain WHY you're an asshole. And possibly a racist asshole.

No liberal has ever suggested that Ben Carson is not an American, not really a Christian, or in any other way "not really one of us". That's what made criticisms against President Obama racist, not the fact that the people doing the criticizing were conservatives.

God does not reward people in elections, people do. Carson is saying stuff that a lot of religious bigots like to hear, and America has too many of those. Consequently, whenever he says something that is religious bigotry and/or ignorance, all the other religiously bigoted and/or ignorant people of this nation reward him. Calling it "God" is so arrogant, I don't even have words for it.

If I thought for a moment that this "Godly man" believed that it's not okay, in a secular nation, to impose your religious doctrines onto those who do not share your religion, then I would have zero issues with his Christianity. However, from his statements, it's clear that he believes exactly the opposite of that. I oppose him because I love my country, and the secular pluralism that it represents, and I consider him a foe of the United States Constitution.

You're an asshole because you think that speaking as a demi-theocrat makes you "Godly", and for thinking that the reason we'd take issue with a conservative is because he's black, or that Carson's skin color has even a shred to do with our opinion of him.

Ass. Hole.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

(October 31, 2015 at 10:46 am)TrueChristian Wrote: What do you all think of this godly man?

He is a man who is unafraid to speak the truth and it seems god is rewarding him.

I have been saddenned and shocked at the liberal racism he's received. It seems liberals are just fine with blacks up until they decide to become republicans....

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that you should get a job and stop trolling online forums. It's a really stupid waste of your time, and you know, God doesn't like it when you waste time.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
Ben Carson has a really kind, warm and reassuing way about him.

He is attracting all kinds of people who never before have voted in elections.

He very much reminds of the title character from "Uncle Tom's Cabin." He is kind, pious and with good character even in the face of the Simon Legrees of the world (democrats, secularists, etc.)

That old hag Hillary Clinton ( the queen of the dems) has not an inch of his kindness or character, or so it seems to me.
I need to research his stance on rock crushers before making an informed decision.

TrueChristian, can you give me a link to his stance on rock crushers, please.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(October 31, 2015 at 11:06 am)TrueChristian Wrote: Ben Carson has a really kind, warm and reassuing way about him.

He is attracting all kinds of people who never before have voted in elections.

He very much reminds of the title character from "Uncle Tom's Cabin." He is kind, pious and with good character even in the face of the Simon Legrees of the world (democrats, secularists, etc.)

That old hag Hillary Clinton ( the queen of the dems) has not an inch of his kindness or character, or so it seems to me.

Your poeness is too obvious.

Why don't you post as you?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

He's just another wannabe theocrat assclown to emerge from the GOP clown car - along with all the other GOP assclowns.

The color of his skin has nothing to do with it. I wasn't even aware that he was black until recently.

As for Hillary, I'm not a fan. She seems to have more ambition than conviction.
He's a theocrat. There's no place for theocrats in this secular nation. His economic plan sucks. He seriously thinks a flat tax is going to be helpful.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Bah. Who?

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More fun thoughts onlinebiker 40 3758 August 7, 2019 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Alan V
  "intellectual"Ben cukpiro:Congresspeople Being ‘Bought & Paid For’ Is ‘Pretty Rare’ Cepheus Ace 0 201 February 15, 2019 at 2:57 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  What are your thoughts on this story? NuclearEnergy 6 1499 June 24, 2017 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Opinions on Ben Shapiro? Vincent 59 10652 April 20, 2017 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What's your thoughts on Trump? Zenith 239 29564 March 27, 2017 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My thoughts on modern day intersectionalist feminism] Lebneni Murtad 14 3645 March 7, 2017 at 4:06 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Elizabeth Warren Reduces Carson to a sputtering puddle of piss. Minimalist 22 2920 January 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Your thoughts on the protests Aroura 221 23256 November 14, 2016 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Hillary Clinton and the DNC, My Thoughts Mechaghostman2 1 753 July 31, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Donald Trump and the RNC, My Thoughts Mechaghostman2 45 5443 July 26, 2016 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2