Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How are you going to commit to the war on Christmas?
How are you going to commit to the war on Christmas?
As an atheist it is obviously my god given right to commit to a total war against the pagan Christian ceremony of Christmas.

My chosen tactic is to tear down all pictures of Jesus in card stores in the religious card section, which is thankfully already small due to prior attacks.

I'm also going to be eggnogging Christians in the street and making sure they know that their Christian pagan celebrations, including the erecting and worshipping of Christmas trees, is not welcome and they should go back to where they came from.

So tell me, how are you fighting the good fight?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
RE: How are you going to commit to the war on Christmas?
I've sacrificed a granola bar to Our Lord Satan. And I sticked my tongue out at a nun.
I am boycotting churches for the Xmas season, take that religion.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I am 100% committed to the Winterval cause. Non-exclusionary celebrations for all! Don't want the Muslims or the Jews to feel left out!
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
[Image: Megyn%2BKelly%2BWar%2Bon%2BChristmas%2BDumbass.jpg]
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(November 8, 2015 at 6:13 am)Vic Wrote: I sticked my tongue out at a nun.

Heart
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I'm afraid I'm not a very good soldier in the War on Christmas. I usually do a venison roast for Christmas supper that we call 'The Blitzen Special', and that's about it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 8, 2015 at 6:13 am)Vic Wrote: I've sacrificed a granola bar to Our Lord Satan. And I sticked my tongue out at a nun.

STUCK, dammit. I can't English .-.
Y'all are all aiming too low. This year I intend on finally catching that bearded bastard Nick. Once the Processing is complete, he will no longer be the beloved symbol of Christmas...but my helpless puppet, exacting my will across the world with what I assume is the most technologically advanced sleigh in existence.

Go big, or go home.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
"Christians roasting on an open fire."

It is war after all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disasters, war, crime, ect ... and Survival. Brian37 19 1616 July 19, 2021 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  People are not 'Going to Hell' - they're already in Hell. The Kreisel 22 2370 February 18, 2021 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Is it rational for, say, Muslims to not celebrate Christmas? Duty 26 2317 January 17, 2021 at 12:05 am
Last Post: xalvador88
  Christmas grace Rahn127 5 1270 December 26, 2019 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  World War I, religion died in the 20th century, science triumphed in religion in the Interaktive 35 4207 December 24, 2019 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Yeah, not going to happen!! Mystic 29 4745 October 18, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  6 day war snerie 6 1151 March 30, 2017 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Need advice for going to college Won2blv 33 4559 September 19, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Poll for atheists - Do you still celebrate Christmas and why? jeebusmubummed 101 14561 September 17, 2016 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: DanTheOutlaw
  Christmas Songs Divinity 45 7792 December 11, 2015 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman