Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroes Reborn
Heroes Reborn
Remember Save the cheerleader, save the world?

Well, Heroes Reborn is a continuation of where the original show left off, and I am loving it.

Anyone else want to weigh in, that is if you have been watching it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Heroes Reborn
Meh. I tried watching the first couple of episodes, but then I realized I couldn't remember almost anything from the last 3 seasons of Heroes and that it was probably a good thing, as they were mostly awful. And since I found, that I couldn't care less about the new characters either - I decided to give this one a miss.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
I'm watching while making my way slowly through the original series. Is ok so far, nothing I couldn't drop if I didn't have time to watch it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
I've been watching it; it's ok.  I watched the original series when it aired and I thought it ended prematurely.  Seems like this time around they're on a tight budget though.  

It's something I'd rather watch than the endless parade of other crap on TV though.  I'll stick with it till the end.
I watched a few episodes, got bored, moved on to watching twd and flash
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue