Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi/Welcome Smilie?
Hi/Welcome Smilie?
Couldn't find a welcome or waving Smilie on forum, could you find one and put on this forum?
RE: Hi/Welcome Smilie?
[Image: RolandChayer-WelcomeSmiley.gif]

This one looks alright... it but awaits someone like adrian to put it in. They don't have to do any searching this way Smile Of course... i bet some of the others can find better ones in about 10 seconds Sleepy
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Ok Saerules
British_Atheist Wrote:Ok Saerules

No! It is not okay!

[Image: Crying_Smiley_by_AjnosFTW.jpg]

Angry Your two sentence reply has totally wrecked my Chi! Angry I must now fix it by posting whatever youtube video I happen to be watching.

There... the balance I have carefully worked to create for the last 5 years has not been broken in that instance (oh, but it was such a close call...)
Two sentence reply?

Surely you meant "two worded" reply? Wink

EvF
(June 14, 2010 at 5:42 am)Saerules Wrote:
British_Atheist Wrote:Ok Saerules

No! It is not okay!

Angry Your two sentence reply has totally wrecked my Chi! Angry I must now fix it by posting whatever youtube video I happen to be watching.

There... the balance I have carefully worked to create for the last 5 years has not been broken in that instance (oh, but it was such a close call...)

I'll change it to Thank You Saerules, I'll wait for Adrian or someone else then to do it.
(June 14, 2010 at 5:44 am)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: Two sentence reply?

Surely you meant "two worded" reply? Wink

EvF

Fucking pedant Big Grin Yes indeed.. that is what I meant. You better watch out... you can't ruin my chi the day before we start fishing (hopefully). Smile

British Atheist Wrote:I'll change it to Thank You Saerules, I'll wait for Adrian or someone else then to do it.

Good good. 3 is very good. 5 is right out.

And that was a proper sentence too Smile Way to go the distance British_Atheist ^_^ You have survived an encounter with The Lady, Aerzia Saerules Arctuos... there is now nothing you cannot do that you can do Sleepy So grab your towel, and we'll call it a day Smile
Go here and pick something that you think does the job : http://rationalia.com/z/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smilie/Plugin Suggestions from Refugees and Regulars Shell B 72 4948 November 7, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Smilie Darwinian 2 1352 March 14, 2010 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: Darwinian