Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robot Unicorn Attack
Robot Unicorn Attack
This is the most absurd, most addictive, and most fun game I've played in a while:

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn...-game.html

I don't know if it's the annoying music, the fact that the controls are so simple, or the fact you are a unicorn and can do a "rainbow dash", but I love it!
RE: Robot Unicorn Attack
This is a pretty fun game! I've seen it advertised a million times, but never actually tried it before. How can you not love doing a rainbow dash?
This certainly is the manliest game ever.

I suppose all that's absent is the ability to turn into a transformer that catapults tits... on fire.
haha the making of this game must be inspired by A Unicorn Giggle: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/343364
Other than the unicorn and robot reference, I don't see how it was inspired at all...

The gameplay has nothing to do with the animation.
(June 19, 2010 at 10:01 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Other than the unicorn and robot reference, I don't see how it was inspired at all...

The gameplay has nothing to do with the animation.

the whole idea in the animation is that unicorns are kick-ass.
Yeah, and how does that relate to the game? I don't see the connection...

The animation is also crappy; hardly an inspiration. Plus, robot chicken are a company who make their own stuff.
(June 19, 2010 at 10:13 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Yeah, and how does that relate to the game? I don't see the connection...

The animation is also crappy; hardly an inspiration. Plus, robot chicken are a company who make their own stuff.

*shrugs* good game anyway. Big Grin
Fun for gay people maybe.

Unicorns and Rainbow Dashes, c'mon. Doesn't get much gay-er than that.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Maybe it was inspired by this....

[youtube]Q5im0Ssyyus[/youtube]

ROFLOL
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.