Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from the UK.
Hi from the UK.
Hi everyone,
I only found this forum yesterday and I was so pleased to have discovered it I registered straight away. As this is the introduction thread, I will stay on topic and just say I am a few-decades-old female from the north of England. I shall write a little more on the conversion thread.
I look forward to meeting you all.
RE: Hi from the UK.
Welcome to AF Intimae_Hasta
[Image: britishatheist.jpg]
Welcome to AF, Intimae_Hasta. Nice to meet you!
Welcome along to our madness Intimae_Hasta.!!

What is the definition of your nick??

Google yields some interesting results ---by way of music.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Ah well- it is as non musical as you can get. It's an anagram.... I wanted an interesting one Smile
(June 22, 2010 at 9:49 am)Intimae_Hasta Wrote: Ah well- it is as non musical as you can get. It's an anagram.... I wanted an interesting one Smile
Hello, Atheist Mania. Or is it, Anita Atheism?

I cheated. I went to http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/. Here's some others that can be made from your name, with a religious theme:
A Mania Theist
A Mania Tithes
A Anti Atheism
A Main Atheist
Aha Saint Mite
Aha Saint Emit
Mania As Tithe
An Atheist Aim
Aha I A Smitten
A Shaman Tie It
A Satan Time Hi
A Satan Item Hi
A Satan Mite Hi
A Satan Emit Hi
A Satan Tie Him
I A Atheism Ant
I A Atheist Man
A Amen Saith It
A Team Saint Hi
Him A Eat Saint
A Ha Saint Time
A Ha Saint Item
A Ha Saint Mite
A Ha Saint Emit
A Ha Anti Smite

I've gone a little overboard on anagrams. That's because I am Entranced Sect. Smile
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...
I'm just going to go with I/H.

Greetings, I/H.
Hi, Intimate Rasta. Big Grin
Hello and welcome. And thanks for the link SN, that's pretty neat.

-lava detected kit
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
My full name is an anagram of "I am the hairy calendar".

Now go be clever and work out what my middle name is.