Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E3!!!
E3!!!
well, E3 has just recently ended Sad but it had some awesome games! Some of my personal favorites were Fallout New Vegas and Rage.

everyone has favorites, what were yours?
[Image: britishatheist.jpg]
RE: E3!!!
Damn! thought you were talking about one of these

[attachment=348]

Oh well.....
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I try not to make a habit of judging games before they are made... i make only a few exceptions when it comes to developers such as Blizzard.

Anyhow... I'd have to say my favorites presented at E3 are Portal 2 and Dead Space 2. Portal 2, because I loved watching Morilyn play through Portal from start to finish. Dead Space 2, because it terrifies me just watching (and listening to) the damn first one being played by the same individual 0.o

I think I just realized how much of my life is frittered away on tbs and rpgs... Blush
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
E3, the Rob p.o.v.:

Microsoft deliver the a performance comparable to previous years by announcing nothing particularly notable. The Xbox now has an eyetoy and a shiny new case.

Sony show nintendo how motion controls are supposed to be done by making a device which can accurately detect it's orientation. They come late to the party with many players already jaded by Nintendo's half arsed implementation. On the plus side, the move api is very clean. Not that that matters to gamers, it just makes my life easier.

Nintendo announce a new zelda. Fans agree that the alpha looks pretty. They also announced a new DS system with enhanced processing power and motion sensors. These will be used to manipulate the projection matrices to correspond to the way the players are holding the device. That is, I think that's how it works. I'm only guessing from the videos. With that in mind, it's only a matter of time before we see the same sort of technique used on existing ipod hardware.
Hoi Zaeme.