Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go For It, Britain
Go For It, Britain
He'll go up another 5 points in the polls which will tear the republicunt party in two!

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/britons-...iolations/

Quote:Britons launch campaign to ban Donald Trump from the UK over hate speech violations
RE: Go For It, Britain
Cool.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Snacks
Wow so my country isn't totally something to be ashamed of then.

Fucking David Cameron, fucking imperialism, fucking Britian First fucking racist bigoted bullshit sexist racist bullshit fucking "go back to your own country" racist cunts, fucking Cameron the pig-fucker fucking Cunservative party grr grr Cranky

*Grumble grumble*
/ end rant.

Hate my country sometimes but we do have our good moments.
Even if I don't agree with hate speech, it's cool to see this.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(December 7, 2015 at 3:43 pm)Evie Wrote: Wow so my country isn't totally something to be ashamed of then.

Fucking David Cameron, fucking imperialism, fucking Britian First fucking racist bigoted bullshit sexist racist bullshit fucking "go back to your own country" racist cunts, fucking Cameron the pig-fucker fucking Cunservative party grr grr Cranky

*Grumble grumble*
/ end rant.

Hate my country sometimes but we do have our good moments.

Don't forget the unelected royal family and House of Lords, the fucking fuck fucks.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Nothing will come of it because the British government will never risk alienating a possible future U.S. president. However, it would be fun to see.

Min's right: this would actually bolster Trump's poll numbers, and the GOP establishment, which is already on the verge of a collective nervous breakdown, would finally go off the edge.

Besides, who wouldn't like to hear the idiot fringe on the Right castigate the U.K. like they did France in the 00's? Back then, French Fries became "freedom fries" -- notwithstanding the non-French origin of the French Fry -- to punish France for the temerity not to fall into lockstep with us on the Iraq invasion. Can you imagine the depths of stupidity we'd be exposed to if the Right decided to deal similarly with the U.K.?

"Fish and chips?!? Fuck that! No more fish; no more potato chips! From now on, we only eat Freedom Fries with our meat!"
And Texas will re-write its history books so that France won the Battle of Waterloo.
And good luck finding a decent eel pie anywhere.
(December 7, 2015 at 4:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote: And Texas will re-write its history books so that France won the Battle of Waterloo.

Napoleon totally didn't stand for Texan values. His opponents however were more or less fitting the bill.

Also, wanna bet how qickly Cameron will penetrate Trump ass, if he manages to park his butt in the white house?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Suppose This Means The WLB Will Declare War on Britain Minimalist 2 468 March 14, 2018 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Dear Britain: Minimalist 9 975 December 26, 2017 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Dear Britain Minimalist 9 1205 December 1, 2017 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Britain 1 US 0 Minimalist 9 958 August 29, 2017 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Snowden Warns About Britain Minimalist 3 1279 October 18, 2014 at 6:09 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Thank You Britain Minimalist 17 2969 June 21, 2014 at 2:40 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Britain is in trouble Foxaèr 73 9584 May 6, 2014 at 9:06 am