Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Life Witches?
Real Life Witches?
What is it with these people?

http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/wiccaand...Basics.htm

Being a witch? really? Are you serious? Are you serious?

I have heard of people who believe in magic underpants, of people who have elephant Gods, but believing that magic will help you? this really takes the cake
Dodgy .

What is up with these Wiccans? They seem worse than ordinary non-Christinas, mostly because they sort of harm people with their invocations to spirits.

The bible tells us what to do with people who do these invocations. They are lucky they do not live in OT times.

At the Christian Acadamey I went to there was a kid who actually was involved in "New Age" garbage.

Well... lets just say he had a tough time fitting in. He had to transfer since he coulnd't handle all the truth he was being told. Some people will just never learn Sad
RE: Real Life Witches?
Strictly speaking, any woman of a faith other than your own is a witch.

It's in the Bible.

Undecided
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I was Wiccan for a while, I studied it.

The one good thing is that one will never encounter a proselytizing Wiccan.

Certainly, the beliefs of both Wiccans and Christians are based on myth, but Wicca is quite harmless compared to Christianity.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I really can't stand those damned non-Christinas!
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
*Evie desperately tries to think of the male alternative to the name "Christina"*

Will Carl do?
(December 10, 2015 at 12:22 am)Evie Wrote: *Evie desperately tries to think of the male alternative to the name "Christina"*

Will Carl do?

Lol how about... Chris....?

0/10

Did a witch turn you into a poe?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(December 10, 2015 at 12:23 am)Losty Wrote:
(December 10, 2015 at 12:22 am)Evie Wrote: *Evie desperately tries to think of the male alternative to the name "Christina"*

Will Carl do?

Lol how about... Chris....?

Lol that makes a lot more sense.

But any excuse to invoke poor "Carl" eh? Big Grin
Hehe Carl is the best anti-hero

0/10

My fiancee is Wiccan. He NEVER preaches to me. He NEVER tries to convert me. He doesn't drink blood. He doesn't practice witchcraft. He doesn't do animal sacrifice.

He's more normal than any christian I've ever encountered. As a matter of fact, with the claims that TrueChristian is making, my fiancee would just shrug his shoulders, ignore him and go about his day. He wouldn't give two shits about his opinion and that right there is what makes him the bigger person.

In addition, he is one of the first people who would gladly jump in and physically help someone out while a christian just sits on the sidelines and prays.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.