Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot!!!!
Hot!!!!
I've put the air-con on now so let's see what it's like in a couple of hours..

[Image: hot.jpg]
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Hot!!!!
86 degrees fahrenheit isn't that hot! Okay... it's pretty hot. It's not bad unless the humidity is also high, though.
The humidity is also high :S I live by the coast..
I feel for you then. We have the same problem, what with Lake Michigan right down the street. With high humidity... even 78 degrees (25 C) feels too hot.
It's supposed to be 111 today in Phoenix.... of course, it's a dry heat.

[Image: azg_m249.jpg]
(June 25, 2010 at 11:03 am)Darwinian Wrote: I've put the air-con on now so let's see what it's like in a couple of hours..

What is that blob of stuff on your thermo? Just wondering what u been doin!
That's old glue where I used to have it stuck to the outside of the window..
It's due to get a little warmer tomorrow and the day after. On monday it's due to cool down a bit and even further still. So all we need to do is hold out for atleast another two days. I stepped outside for a couple of minutes and I had already started sweating.

Where the fuck is our bad weather? Some really cold rain would do lovely about now.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
It's been over 90 Degrees Fahrenheit the past few days, with humidity. (That's over 32 Degrees Celsius) It's been torture for me because I hate heat. Now it's not so bad. It's 76 degrees now and will be 84 degrees on the weekend.

Of course I did rant about my co-worker on Co_Workers_Suck today because she kept turning the A/C to heat. D:
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Obviously it works Big Grin

[Image: cold.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  men and women with tattoos, hot or not? orthodox-man 110 20942 April 24, 2018 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  "Shit the Bed" Hot Sauce! ignoramus 7 2463 June 18, 2017 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Hot sauces, spices and foods AceBoogie 39 4456 February 3, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  It's hot! Doubting Thomas 85 10018 July 19, 2013 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
Heart Summer the hot JewMuslim 5thHorseman 23 6859 November 30, 2012 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: Vincenzo Vinny G.