Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-men: Apocalypse
X-men: Apocalypse
Trailer's not as exciting as Days of Future Past, but I'll still be checking it out. Without a doubt, young Magneto (Michael Fassbender) is captivatingly handsome enough to warrant $10. Fundamentalists probably won't appreciate the theme/subject matter, but oh well.

RE: X-men: Apocalypse
Yeah, I think this could be the best one yet. Olivia Munn a Psylocke is perfect casting. I don't mind them messing with the canon as long as the story is good. And really Magneto as a horseman will be nuts. They hold have used him in the comic as well. It would have been cool if they included Mr. Sinister though. And fuckin Nightcrawler's back!
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I just realized that I don't remember seeing Gambit. I need to watch that trailer again.

EDIT: Watched it again. Where the eff is Channing Tatum?
I love the X-Men more than anything, even more than the air I breath.

I do not kid.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I have no idea what's going on.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 15, 2015 at 3:06 am)Stimbo Wrote: I have no idea what's going on.

Just a little unabashed geekiness.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What GOP insecure men are afraid of. Brian37 0 162 October 12, 2018 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Brian37