Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck You, Your 'Holiness'
Fuck You, Your 'Holiness'
http://apnews.excite.com/article/2010062...U04O0.html

Quote:Pope Benedict XVI lashed out Sunday at what he called the "deplorable" raids carried out by Belgian police who detained bishops, confiscated computers, opened a crypt and took church documents as part of an investigation into priestly sex abuse.

Perhaps if your pervert priests would stop butt-fucking the altar boys you wouldn't have these problems!
RE: Fuck You, Your 'Holiness'
Yeah, let the church deal with it.

They'll make sure justice is done.

ROFLOL

Yeah right.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(June 27, 2010 at 8:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Perhaps if your pervert priests would stop butt-fucking the altar boys you wouldn't have these problems!

As 'our' believe in Christ gives us ethics (and priests have to be the strongest believers), I think it is now a good thing to fuck little boys. We atheists are just to dumb to get it - ethics are made by the church, not the people.
Speaking of "ethics" (something the fucking church knows nothing about!) I wonder how his Ass Holiness likes it when the courts stick a big dick up his ass?

Big Grin

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2010062...L1701.html

Quote:A lawsuit against the Vatican that had been dismissed as a publicity stunt moved forward when the U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear an appeal from the Holy See. Monday's development represents a significant advance for what many believed to be a long-shot claim that the Vatican bears legal responsibility for molester priests.

The high court's decision not to stop the lawsuit means the clergy sex abuse case will go to trial in an Oregon district court.

"I have known for 25 years that all roads lead to Rome," said Jeff Anderson, the Minnesota attorney who represents the plaintiff. "This is the beginning for us of a new journey, a uniquely difficult odyssey."
(June 28, 2010 at 5:56 pm)Atheist_named_Christian Wrote:
(June 27, 2010 at 8:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Perhaps if your pervert priests would stop butt-fucking the altar boys you wouldn't have these problems!

As 'our' believe in Christ gives us ethics (and priests have to be the strongest believers), I think it is now a good thing to fuck little boys. We atheists are just to dumb to get it - ethics are made by the church, not the people.

Yes, what would we atheists know! We eat the children instead of molest them!
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
(June 29, 2010 at 5:10 pm)chasm Wrote:
(June 28, 2010 at 5:56 pm)Atheist_named_Christian Wrote:

Yes, what would we atheists know! We eat the children instead of molest them!
Yeah - we do it all wrong!
But children don't turn me on–- they make me hungry. :/
Why would anyone voluntarily give money to an organization that covers up for its members when they sexually abuse little boys? And why would it surprise anyone that the priesthood attracts pedophiles? You are in a position of authority (indeed, you are seen as speaking for "God") and you have access to lots of young kids. I'd have a biker gang watch my kid before I'd let a priest do so!
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
Quote:Why would anyone voluntarily give money to an organization that covers up for its members when they sexually abuse little boys?

I imagine there are probably a lot of reasons.....I also imagine that "abject stupidity" ranks high on the list.
(June 30, 2010 at 3:18 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Why would anyone voluntarily give money to an organization that covers up for its members when they sexually abuse little boys?

I imagine there are probably a lot of reasons.....I also imagine that "abject stupidity" ranks high on the list.

ROFLOL

Can't disagree with you there!
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Lying Catholic Fuck Gets Caught Minimalist 24 11841 June 7, 2012 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Epimethean