Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All,
All,
I really would rather not talk too much about myself because that's not why I came here. But, I suppose that is what this first post is for.

Firstly, I've never really been a member of any forum or anything similar to it on the internet, so forgive me if I don't follow proper ettiquette, or if I am hard to follow.

I am from Kansas and I am still here. My father never spoke of god and never really took me to church, except for his marraiges after my mother. So, I never cared much to have an opinion on religion until recent years. I suppose that I cared more about debauchery and having fun than taking a serious stance on anything. But lately, I find myself so frustrated and aggravated by religion all around me that I feel I have to do seomething. I have started to trod down this path of 'doing something' by trying to persuade my friends, family, and strangers to see things in a new lgiht, but it leaves me feeling somewhat empty and unfullfilled. I know there is so much more I can do than that. Maybe that is why I am here.

I have many ideas that theists and athiests both find offensive, and I plan to voice them here. But I also am here to respond to others and make sure that all of our ideas are questions, criticized, praised and supported. I will do this because I know our arguments have to be perfected in order to win the fight. I know that our ways have to steadfast to become the majority. And these are both my ultimate goals.

I would like to say that my thoughts are mostly original, especially the ones that piss everyone off, but of course they stem from my knowledge gained from other humans. So here is your credit from me humanity; thanks. I hope I can get to know some of you well out there and I ask that you have patience with me as well as with everyone....

furiidomu

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi all - new here is all.... val5662 15 2148 March 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
Thumbs Up HEY ALL Y'ALL Droppin' Loads 10 3931 September 22, 2009 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Amphora