Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one of the proofs that god exist
one of the proofs that god exist
Miracles(signs) of the Quran:

This is one of the reasons that made me believe in Islam I mentioned it before but I want to discuss it with you guys in more details which is the scientific facts that is mentioned in the Quran 1400 years ago in a time it was impossible that anyone could know about these scientific facts to be clear about what I am trying to prove here I will just give a small example:

If you have a very complicated machine and someone claims that he is the creator of this machine and told you details about how it works and how it ends and also give you information about details inside this machine when you are sure it is impossible that someone know this information and then after a long time you discovered that the information he told you is correct in every little detail he gave you would you believe that he is the creator of this machine?

This is one of the proofs that was given to humans in order to make them believe that god exist and that the Quran is the truth and it was told in the Quran that God will give signs to the unbelievers so it become clear to them that it is the truth:

“We will show them Our signs in the universe and within their own beings until it will become manifest to them that it is the truth. Is it not enough about your Lord that He is witness to everything?”(Quran 41:53)

I will not write them all in the beginning I will discuss them one by one every 3 or 4 days I will put a verse that contains a scientific fact mentioned in the Quran I hope this will help us to discuss them in more details

I will start with the beginning of the universe

1-the universe started as a smoke(hot gas):

“Moreover He comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke……”(Quran 41:11)

http://www.physorg.com/news136736690.html

the word used in arabic is (dukhan) which means hot gas
RE: one of the proofs that god exist
Did you start yet?
Quote:1-the universe started as a smoke(hot gas):

“Moreover He comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke……”(Quran 41:11)

http://www.physorg.com/news136736690.html

the word used in arabic is (dukhan) which means hot gas

This is too vague to make any big whoop about.

This is something I've seen time and again by theists they take one little bit in their text of choice that with a lot of twisting can be kinda made to resemble facts if you squint and give it a lot of leeway.

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=OeGGHj-hMzY

Check it out, if you follow Islam because of scientific facts you are following the wrong one shock horror probe.

All bollocks of course.

Just like your 'fact'

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Smoke isn't a hot gas, it's a collection of particulates mixed with a gas, it doesn't need to be hot.
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
Get that smoke out of your eyes!
"I'm like a rabbit suddenly trapped, in the blinding headlights of vacuous crap" - Tim Minchin in "Storm"
Christianity is perfect bullshit, christians are not - Purple Rabbit, honouring CS Lewis
Faith is illogical - fr0d0
Quote:This is one of the proofs that was given to humans in order to make them believe that god exist and that the Quran is the truth and it was told in the Quran that God will give signs to the unbelievers so it become clear to them that it is the truth:

You are easily fooled, mohammed. Since I doubt that anyone is that stupid I must assume that your readiness to believe such abject nonsense is willful.

Whenever some believer in nonsense trots out the "signs" or "miracles" argument it is always time for Richard Carrier's

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/r...kooks.html

Quote:Kooks and Quacks of the Roman Empire: A Look into the World of the Gospels (1997)

Quote:We all have read the tales told of Jesus in the Gospels, but few people really have a good idea of their context. Yet it is quite enlightening to examine them against the background of the time and place in which they were written, and my goal here is to help you do just that. There is abundant evidence that these were times replete with kooks and quacks of all varieties, from sincere lunatics to ingenious frauds, even innocent men mistaken for divine, and there was no end to the fools and loons who would follow and praise them. Placed in this context, the gospels no longer seem to be so remarkable, and this leads us to an important fact: when the Gospels were written, skeptics and informed or critical minds were a small minority. Although the gullible, the credulous, and those ready to believe or exaggerate stories of the supernatural are still abundant today, they were much more common in antiquity, and taken far more seriously.

Just substitute mohammad for jesus....it's all the same silly shit.
Hello, everybody, and welcome to 'Make your own prophecy!' With these easy steps, you can have your own loony cult up and running in no time!

First, say something incredibly vague that could be applied to just about anything, or is almost bound to some true e.g. 'Many will be afflicted in the East.'

Second, wait until something comes along that seems to conform to the details of your prophecy.

Third, proclaim this as evidence of your prophetic abilities.

Finally, marvel as loonies flock to you, heralding you as the next Nostradamus! Watch as deranged rational skeptics bash their brains out on the table in frustration!

It's easy! Give it a try!

Make your own prophecy is patented copyright of The Omnissiunt One. No-one has ever thought of it before. Ever.
'We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.' H.L. Mencken

'False religion' is the ultimate tautology.

'It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.' Mark Twain

'I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.' Abraham Lincoln
If this is one of the reasons that made you believe the Qu'ran is true then I think I'm going to have to redefine the word gullible!!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
OMA... This is so funny.
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
(July 5, 2010 at 1:10 pm)mo3taz3nbar Wrote: If you have a very complicated machine and someone claims that he is the creator of this machine and told you details about how it works and how it ends and also give you information about details inside this machine when you are sure it is impossible that someone know this information and then after a long time you discovered that the information he told you is correct in every little detail he gave you would you believe that he is the creator of this machine?

Here's a few problematic verses for you (all Translations by Arberry)

7:80-1 "And Lot, when he said to his people, 'What, do you commit such indecency as never any being in all the world committed before you? See, you approach men lustfully instead of women; no, you are a people that do exceed.'" Problem: Well, many animals, particularly mammals, commit homosexual acts, so it can hardly be said that Lot's audience was doing anything innovative.

16:68-9 "And thy Lord revealed unto the bees, saying: 'Take unto yourselves, of the mountains, houses, and of the trees, and of what they are building. Then eat of all manner of fruit, and follow the ways of your Lord easy to go upon.' Then comes there forth out of their bellies a drink of diverse hues wherein is healing for men. Surely in that is a sign for a people who reflect." Problem: Bees don't eat fruit. They eat nectar and pollen. A monkey knows this, but apparently, your great mechanic did not.

24:43 "'hast thou not seen how God drives the clouds, then composes them, then converts them into a mass, then thou seest the rain issuing out of the midst of them? And He sends down out of heaven mountains, wherein is hail, so that He smites whom He will with it, and turns it aside from whom He will; wellnigh the gleam of His lightning snatches away the sight." Problem: Hail coming from mountains? Do I really have to explain why that's wrong?

86:5-7 "So let man consider of what he was created; he was created of gushing water issuing between the loins and the breast-bones." Problem: so, man is created just by semen, without enough help from a woman's fertilized egg to be mentioned in what is supposed to be an instruction manual for life that contains hidden information and is correct in every detail, and comes not from the testicles, but from a vaguely-defined area between the groin and sternum...

To be fair, when testes develop, they do seem to do so in an area like that, but if they're still in that area, they're not going to be able to reproduce.

And that's just the most blatant research failures I can find from the Qu'ran. I decided to not put in the stuff that's just been ripped out of the Bible, or the verses which imply that the world is flat or that the sun circles around the earth (or at least, until it reaches the westernmost point in the world and falls into the mud. )
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection] : "Joseph; he came to you before with the clear proofs". WinterHold 60 4348 September 22, 2023 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  My proofs for Islam Mystic 207 15629 November 18, 2018 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Allah doesn't exist. mark.mitchell377 8 2885 September 23, 2015 at 1:25 pm
  Shia-Sunni issue and proofs? Mystic 27 6083 March 28, 2015 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Did Mohammad exist? Bahraini 32 10656 August 30, 2012 at 10:32 pm