Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lonely hearts
Heart 
Lonely hearts
[Image: original_Galapagos%20tortoise.jpg?1285338541]

Hey sweetie !!

My name is Matilda and I'm looking for love!

I have a nice life, but I am so looking for some male company!   Maybe be up for laying some eggs too, for the right Mr. Turtle.  I'm a svelte 125lbs, and have a variety of interests including basking in the sun, moving sand and maybe nudging a rock once in a while.

I'm not too picky, your age and size don't matter as long as you have personality and a sense of humor.  Please give me a chance !!

Sorry, no atheists.

please respond to AF box 22-R
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Lonely hearts
(January 14, 2016 at 4:51 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Sorry, no atheists.

[Image: dNVvntX.gif?noredirect]
(January 14, 2016 at 4:51 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: [Image: original_Galapagos%20tortoise.jpg?1285338541]

Hey sweetie !!

My name is Matilda and I'm looking for love!

I have a nice life, but I am so looking for some male company!   Maybe be up for laying some eggs too, for the right Mr. Turtle.  I'm a svelte 125lbs, and have a variety of interests including basking in the sun, moving sand and maybe nudging a rock once in a while.

I'm not too picky, your age and size don't matter as long as you have personality and a sense of humor.  Please give me a chance !!

Sorry, no atheists.

please respond to AF box 22-R

She's beautiful.

No, I mean it.  She's gorgeous.
Yeah, beautiful. But look at her back. Rode hard and put away wet!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
[Image: weird_aliens.jpg]

Greetings.

My name is Rtt'plvvz and I will be emigrating to earth soon.  I'd like to meet a nice earth man for quiet times, cerebral massage, proton exchange and maybe even a little pseudo frottage.

I'm new to the earth dating scene, so be ever so kind as I learn the ways of your wonderful planet.  Also, I really enjoy traveling, so I hope you would enjoy that past time too.  If you're a follower of P'bb'trrttr that would be great too.

please respond to AF box 77-77
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(January 14, 2016 at 4:57 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: [Image: weird_aliens.jpg]

Greetings.

My name is Rtt'plvvz and I will be emigrating to earth soon.  I'd like to meet a nice earth man for quite times, cerebral massage, proton exchange and maybe even a little pseudo frottage.

I'm new to the earth dating scene, so be ever so kind as I learn the ways of your wonderful planet.  Also, I really enjoy traveling, so I hope you would enjoy that past time too.  If you're a follower of P'bb'trrttr that would be great too.

please respond to AF box 77-77

Hey there Rtt'plvvz, I'd love to hook up sometime. I confess, it's the eyes that caught my attention, I could get lost in those lovely black holes...

We could meet up here on Earth, maybe go to your planet for a bit as well. I'm almost certain your solar system falls under my Galactic Imperium, so we'd be treated like VIP's. I'm not really the religious type, but P'bb'trr'ttr does sound...interesting.

Let me know if you're up for it.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
[Image: florida_softshell_turtle_apalone_ferox_a...reland.jpg]

Hai!!!

I like your pic. Any nudes? What are you wearing right now? As you can tell from my profile pic, I can make my cloaca smile.

Anyways, my name's Sherman (like the tank Wink ) HMU!!!
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Have you considered SYMBIOSIS ???

[Image: tapeworm.jpg]

Hi there !!  I'm Gwen, and I'd really like to meet the perfect host.  I bring quite a bit as symbiont, really !!  I won't run around on you, I'm loyal, and you'll always know right where I am.  I'm not confined by old fashioned gender roles or size or age; just be in reasonably good health, and give me a ring!!

If you are gluten intolerant, that's a PLUS !!!!

respond to AF box 543-AB2

[Image: teratoma_pendant_by_dogzillalives-d52qfts.jpg]

New on the dating scene!!!

I was recently excised from a supermodel in France, and I'd really like to meet the right lady right now !!!!

While I am mostly Lesbian in my orientation, a nice effeminate man with fashion sense would be a real possibility.  I like music, world events, geography, canasta, and buffet night at Maxims in Des Moines.  Please be gainfully employed, or an investment banker, I have expensive tastes, but over all, I really am low maintenance.  Sorry, no Gingers.

please respond to AF box CC-453-A

Good god. Hide tags!! *waves arms about with eyes closed*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 316 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Psychologically lonely Dust_bunny 29 2343 June 7, 2016 at 8:44 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
Rainbow A Thread For Sad And Lonely Internet Users Excited Penguin 36 3918 May 17, 2016 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Exclamation Some bullying to enrage hearts LastPoet 29 2544 May 14, 2015 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Lonely and a bit depressed MusicLovingAtheist 22 3886 September 16, 2014 at 4:51 am
Last Post: fr0d0