Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:16 am

Poll: Is this the lamest "Ask a..." thread ever?
This poll is closed.
Certainly
58.82%
10 58.82%
Definitely
41.18%
7 41.18%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask an atheistforums.org admin
Ask an atheistforums.org admin
Ever wonder what makes AF tick?  Probably not, but here's your chance to ask an admin whatever you'd like.

Note:  Questions about other users or specific staff actions will obviously not be answered, as per our policy.  But if you want to know *about* policy, procedure, what kind of booze is stocked in the liquor cabinet, now's your chance to ask.
RE: Ask an atheistforums.org admin
I rely on 'faith' to keep it running.

Tongue 

(I said that to piss off the theists.)
I only voted that way because CD did Big Grin
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Do mods have their own thread(s) that none of us can see? How many?
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
You don't need to ask staff for that. Us lowly Mods can answer that one. All reports create a thread. So do all other major issues. And there's an ongoing mod action chat thread. If the rules change, you can be assured there was a thread.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Ever read private messages for kicks? (Don't answer this one)

Are you able read posts as they're in the process of being composed?
(January 17, 2016 at 12:33 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Do mods have their own thread(s) that none of us can see? How many?

Yes, we have an entirely hidden section of the forums actually. It currently has 1,830 threads in it.
What are you wearing right now, CD?
Dying to live, living to die.
(January 17, 2016 at 12:42 am)Thena323 Wrote: Are you able read posts as they're in the process of being composed?

I don't think that's possible.
(January 17, 2016 at 12:48 am)Irrational Wrote:
(January 17, 2016 at 12:42 am)Thena323 Wrote: Are you able read posts as they're in the process of being composed?

I don't think that's possible.

It's perfectly possible via AJAX. We don't do it though.