Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 9:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like it over
Looks like it over
Probably the majority of you "intelligent" atheists wont understand the implications of this, but here have a try anyway

http://www.sciencealert.com/the-2-most-d...of-physics

Bottom line.....God wins again

"Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great." Quran
RE: Looks like it over
I wasn't aware that god won ever. Much less "again".

In the beginning it seems this guy is worried that there are still things about the universe that we don't know the answer to yet, and that science may have to change in the face of new data. Which shouldn't be a problem. That willingness to change is what makes science work.

I'm not sure what this article has to do with any gods.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(January 17, 2016 at 5:28 am)Chad32 Wrote: I wasn't aware that god won ever. Much less "again".

In the beginning it seems this guy is worried that there are still things about the universe that we don't know the answer to yet, and that science may have to change in the face of new data. Which shouldn't be a problem. That willingness to change is what makes science work.

these ideas that we have reached the edges of the minds corners have been around for a long time, in fact since the 80's

its just now been confirmed by the tests at CERN

and it is very evident, since strong theory (80's) , relativity theory, and some discoveries to do with Dark Matter and Dark energy which are by products of Quantum theory, nothing new has come except confusion and even doubt in the previously accepted theories
Look's like you didn't read the article, but just the headline.

You really are a laugh. You just suck at this.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Derp.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(January 17, 2016 at 5:25 am)yukapuka Wrote: Probably the majority of you "intelligent" atheists wont understand the implications of this, but here have a try anyway

Sorry - but how do those dumb nursery rhymes, created by illiterate goat-f*ckers relate to the linked story? Nothing.

We know that you can read whatever you want from from books of primitive poetry - your people keep trying misiterpreting the hell out of quran, in order to suit their needs. If your prophet knew anything about science - how come muslims are still in the middle ages, when it comes to technology, and virtually all the modern inventions they use - they bought from more developed cultures, who have been doing science instead of masturbating and arguing over old books?

Yeah - "it over", alright... :I
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Fooled by clickbait. Ouch. It must really be awful being so shitty at this. Keep trying, though.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(January 17, 2016 at 5:35 am)yukapuka Wrote:
(January 17, 2016 at 5:28 am)Chad32 Wrote: I wasn't aware that god won ever. Much less "again".

these ideas that we have reached the edges of the minds corners have been around for a long time, in fact since the 80's

its just now been confirmed by the tests at CERN

and it is very evident, since strong theory (80's) , relativity theory, and some discoveries to do with Dark Matter and Dark energy which are by products of Quantum theory, nothing new has come except confusion and even doubt in the previously accepted theories

I'm pretty sure we've made advancements using the data we found in the 80's and afterwards that we wouldn't have if we didn't know what we know. the fact that there are still things we don't know doesn't mean we need to start praying to Allah. That doesn't get up anywhere that we haven't gone before.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Copypasta from wikipedia in 3...2...1...

(January 17, 2016 at 5:36 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Look's like you didn't read the article, but just the headline.

You really are a laugh. You just suck at this.

i did read the article in fact i am the only one reading such articles here because that is my field and interest and i DID post it here

but its just that YOU dont understand nor have the background to understand what is going on

you dont have any idea what dark energy and dark matter is nor what quantum means so you understanding on this is mixed with surface tangent information and opinion

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 1041 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Uh-Oh...Looks Like God Is A Shitty Investment Minimalist 17 2257 July 29, 2014 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  What full retard looks like... Napoléon 17 4288 April 16, 2013 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Darkstar