Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:01 pm

Poll: Would you "do it" with a Christian fundamentalist?
This poll is closed.
Yes.
57.58%
19 57.58%
No.
42.42%
14 42.42%
I would need to think about it.
0%
0 0%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you have sex with a Christian fundamentalist?
Would you have sex with a Christian fundamentalist?
A hypothetical question; you're both single and he/she is hot.  They are Biblical literalists, while at the same admitting that they are a "sinner in need of grace," but the important part is that they want to romp.  They don't know that you're an atheist and they don't ask.  Would you "do it"?
RE: Would you have sex with a Christian fundamentalist?
Only verbal sex.
Dying to live, living to die.
I haven't turned down the religious just on that criteria alone.

Had a college BF with views on Christ and homosexuality that I thought were ludicrous then and now. My best friend (never boinked, BTW) is quite active at Metropolitan Community Church.

(to the extent it torques off the fundamentalists, I do tend to approve of Metropolitan Community Church, bwa, ha, ha, ha)

I've boinked Jews too. I remain impressed to this day about Mort's stamina, LOL.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

No way, Christians have cooties.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Na, I pass on that, plus there be no way to sleep with one. You would have to be married to the person to even have a chance that. If the chance came up without the marriage part, I'd do my best to sing this while leaving the place were I met the person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUaYbfKZIiA
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

A good dose of religious repression makes for some really hot pervo dirty greasy butt sex.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Does "dirty" involve poop particles? Smile
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(January 30, 2016 at 12:11 am)vorlon13 Wrote: I've boinked Jews too. I remain impressed to this day about Mort's stamina, LOL.

I bet he could pinch pennies with his buttcheeks.

/slight racism
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Nothing makes for great sinning like big hangups.

Nah. I don't want to have sex with someone who legitimately believes that fucking me is morally wrong.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a kink to have sex with certain atheist tribes? Woah0 5 755 September 11, 2022 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Which religion would be easiest for you if you had to be in one? Fake Messiah 31 3195 July 17, 2019 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Losty
  Atheists: What would you say to a dying child who asks you if they'll go to heaven? DodosAreDead 91 11355 November 2, 2018 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  If you could replace god with satan, would you? Foxaèr 37 6525 April 28, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Have you ever actually heard an response that made you stop and think? jmoney_419 32 5444 September 23, 2016 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Ex-Mormons/Fundamentalist Christians in the House LivingNumbers6.626 16 2089 July 15, 2016 at 12:06 am
Last Post: LivingNumbers6.626
  Ugh, how come I, an atheist, have the ability to ACT more "Christian" than...... maestroanth 7 1785 April 9, 2016 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fundamentalist Atheism ScepticOrganism 43 11767 August 31, 2015 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: MattB
  If You Ruled Your Own Country, Would You Ban Religion? Salacious B. Crumb 79 12018 May 8, 2015 at 2:13 am
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  Atheists: have you ever had a religious experience and what did you make of it? tantric 110 18087 January 22, 2015 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: dyresand