Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kosher Valentines Candy Kerfluffle
Kosher Valentines Candy Kerfluffle
http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/10/sees-candi...er-lawsuit

I can see a few arguments here;

*all food labeling needs to be accurate, period.  People have allergies, medical issues, concerns about country of origin etc.  So the labels need to correct.

*it is my understanding See's make's kosher and non-kosher candy, they willingly enter the market place, they have to play by the rules

*invisible sky daddy has persnickety rules about how to make food and consecrate it to his holy ordinances or whatever, fuck him and his cranky followers

*as noted in the article, how did the plaintiff ascertain the unkoshertivity of the product?  God seddso ?  Is there a cell phone app that scans food and can ascertain 'sin' ?

*what's the problem, the candy company fucked up, God can handle them, smote their firstborn or something, no just god will hold the eater responsible for someone else's fuck up

*um, St. VALETINE'S DAY ?!?!?!?!?  Dafuq a Jewish perrson doing consorting with the fucking catholics and their goyim holidays?  That Jew is FUCKED regardless of the kosher mistatement

*See's Candies?  Screw them, get the good stuff, Russel Stovers.

*See's Candy's is part of Berkshire Hathaway, this candy conniption is a WINNING LOTTERY TICKET, GO JEWS !!!

* Candy??   no thanx, watching my figure
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it.