Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Graduation
My Graduation
I graduated! Yay! First class honours in Computer Science (Information Security).

Go me!
RE: My Graduation
Indeed, go you! Congratulations, Adrian. I am sure you will make a great information securitist.
Yes, bravo Adrian.
Congratulations! You have leveled up!
(July 15, 2010 at 7:10 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I graduated! Yay! First class honours in Computer Science (Information Security).

Go me!

Indeed. Well done you!

Sincere congratulations Adrian. What are your plans now? Regardless, I wish you every sucess..

PS: Has anyone ever said you look like Harry Potter's younger,smarter brother? You have two sisters?Tiger
You made me sad becouse I have ages to graduate from my university :S
Anyway congrtatzClap
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.
Of course....now its time to go out and get a job and wait to you see the jerks who are out there running the business world.

[Image: DilbertBoss2.jpg]
Ignore the pessimist, the world is full of opportunity and I'm sure you'll grab plenty to make you happy, congratz!
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Ignore the optimists...they'll fuck you up every time!
[Image: congratulationss.gif]

[Image: fireworks-074.gif]

Nice red tie Adrian. (Are you turning?? Big Grin)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graduation: Oh yeah BlackSwordsman 1 672 June 20, 2014 at 5:13 am
Last Post: ignoramus