Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 2:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An arrogant motherfucker who needs a good beating
An arrogant motherfucker who needs a good beating
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/tech-bro...-to-mayor/

Quote:‘Tech bro’ complains about San Francisco’s homeless ‘riff raff’ in callous letter to mayor

Quote:Keller said he should not have to be confronted with such sights because he had worked hard and made a lot of money.

“I know people are frustrated about gentrification happening in the city, but the reality is, we live in a free market society,” he said. “The wealthy working people have earned their right to live in the city.”

Despite expressing concern about the scale of the homelessness “problem”, Keller’s letter contained little sympathy for people living on the streets.

“I shouldn’t have to worry about being accosted. I shouldn’t have to see the pain, struggle, and despair of homeless people to and from my way to work every day,” he wrote.

Why not ask your thug cops to just shoot them all for you, you miserable prick.
RE: An arrogant motherfucker who needs a good beating
Instead of a beating, how about a heroin addiction and a month homeless ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(February 18, 2016 at 11:56 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/tech-bro...-to-mayor/

Quote:‘Tech bro’ complains about San Francisco’s homeless ‘riff raff’ in callous letter to mayor

Quote:Keller said he should not have to be confronted with such sights because he had worked hard and made a lot of money.

“I know people are frustrated about gentrification happening in the city, but the reality is, we live in a free market society,” he said. “The wealthy working people have earned their right to live in the city.”

Despite expressing concern about the scale of the homelessness “problem”, Keller’s letter contained little sympathy for people living on the streets.

“I shouldn’t have to worry about being accosted. I shouldn’t have to see the pain, struggle, and despair of homeless people to and from my way to work every day,” he wrote.

Why not ask your thug cops to just shoot them all for you, you miserable prick.

No one deserve to be unsafe more than he.
He should make more money and not walk the streets then. What the fuck is his problem.
Keller deserves to be dispossessed of all his property and wealth, airlifted to Syria, and then dumped on the street with his tongue ripped out, so that he will know what it's like not to have a voice.
Mr. Hanky loves you!
Scrooge Wrote:Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses?
(February 19, 2016 at 1:21 am)God of Mr. Hanky Wrote: Keller deserves to be dispossessed of all his property and wealth, airlifted to Syria, and then dumped on the street with his tongue ripped out, so that he will know what it's like not to have a voice.

EDIT: On second thoughts, I apologize for such socially unjust and logically unsound commentary. Keller should be dispossessed of everything, and then forcibly transformed into a woman before being dumped in a bomb-crater which may have once been a street in Syria. Then he would truly know how it is not to have a voice!
Mr. Hanky loves you!
(February 19, 2016 at 3:28 am)God of Mr. Hanky Wrote:
(February 19, 2016 at 1:21 am)God of Mr. Hanky Wrote: Keller deserves to be dispossessed of all his property and wealth, airlifted to Syria, and then dumped on the street with his tongue ripped out, so that he will know what it's like not to have a voice.

EDIT: On second thoughts, I apologize for such socially unjust and logically unsound commentary. Keller should be dispossessed of everything, and then forcibly transformed into a woman before being dumped in a bomb-crater which may have once been a street in Syria. Then he would truly know how it is not to have a voice!
No mercy for the sinner!  That's hardcore stuff.
(February 19, 2016 at 3:35 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(February 19, 2016 at 3:28 am)God of Mr. Hanky Wrote: EDIT: On second thoughts, I apologize for such socially unjust and logically unsound commentary. Keller should be dispossessed of everything, and then forcibly transformed into a woman before being dumped in a bomb-crater which may have once been a street in Syria. Then he would truly know how it is not to have a voice!
No mercy for the sinner!  That's hardcore stuff.

Yep. Some of them just really need a good taste of their own shit.
Mr. Hanky loves you!
(February 19, 2016 at 3:41 am)God of Mr. Hanky Wrote:
(February 19, 2016 at 3:35 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: No mercy for the sinner!  That's hardcore stuff.

Yep. Some of them just really need a good taste of their own shit.
All of my solutions are highly illegal.  But they would be fun.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beating your meat. A hacking story. Brian37 35 2066 June 5, 2021 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  This needs it's own thread. Brian37 15 625 November 3, 2020 at 8:35 am
  The Satanic Temple beating fundies at their own game Peebothuhlu 2 469 August 9, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: no one
  Saudi Arabia: beating children is finally recorded and exposed WinterHold 13 1238 November 21, 2019 at 6:06 am
  Good Cop/Bad Cop? Nope. All Good. BrianSoddingBoru4 43 3879 February 25, 2019 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Captain Stubing needs to retire. Brian37 5 302 February 11, 2019 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Bannon needs a whaaaambulance! Brian37 15 1594 September 30, 2018 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1657 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Scam alert: Yahoo needs $500 for each user to fix security problems. Gawdzilla Sama 21 2846 March 17, 2017 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Who Needs ISIS? Minimalist 4 937 April 22, 2016 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist