Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the??
What the??
I just got this spam email, which is fair enough as we all get them now and again but, what the hell does it mean and why would anyone bother sending it? :S

Quote:Your home is at risk.

Beauty vote whose lake fight science forgot syllable.
Cross way were cover last window bar.
Beauty face enough than brought spend.
Straight for us how subject plane.

Feel turned got room.
Block sit needed look why run sudden showed.
Card finished imagine ocean region oxygen.
Your reveal nine this.
Its solution sing obtain forgive bear sshall ask.

Lot run store fig skin explain against.
Term boy guess time number.
Him next family ever final.

Game pitch reflect school other against land late.
Next top turn race prove.
Refer looked week space up rock wrong.
Map main were divide.

Inform agreed tone can level across.
Extend strong knew planet hour horse deep my.
Cause force nature operate.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: What the??
I'm looking for some sort of code. Thinking Not finding anything, though. Big Grin
That's what I thought. But why send a coded email to 1000's of anonymous people? Dodgy Perhaps it's an alien conspiracy Panic
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
It almost looks like a poem gone through a spinner.
Those pesky russian spies trying to communicate with their handler.

Its you isnt it darwinian!!!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Whatever you do, DON'T read it aloud! That's what the Illuminati want you to do, then they will own you as a secret assassin for their cause.

Muahahahah!!!
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
I'm thinking the first part is to get past anti-spam heuristics and the actual link or payload was stripped of by your org's or ISPs mail server.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
It wasn't me... And since I am the last one, I conclusively prooved godidit! HA Confused Fall
Simply reroute to Dan Brown and before you know it, the answer will light up on your movie screen.
"I'm like a rabbit suddenly trapped, in the blinding headlights of vacuous crap" - Tim Minchin in "Storm"
Christianity is perfect bullshit, christians are not - Purple Rabbit, honouring CS Lewis
Faith is illogical - fr0d0
(July 17, 2010 at 7:56 pm)Jaysyn Wrote: I'm thinking the first part is to get past anti-spam heuristics and the actual link or payload was stripped of by your org's or ISPs mail server.

That is it exactly. I've gotten those from time to time, sometimes with a trojan, sometimes not.