Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't usually pay attention to the Oscars
I don't usually pay attention to the Oscars
but I was glad to see "Spotlight" get best picture.  That will probably piss the fucking church off and that is always good.
RE: I don't usually pay attention to the Oscars
I haven't seen that movie, but I was entertained to find out it existed as a major production.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
Much like "All The President's Men" except it goes after an even bigger bunch of scum bags than the Nixon Administration.
Saw the trailer when I went to see Hateful Eight, felt what was probably a similar satisfaction with how much it would annoy the Church and also just remind people in general of what those scum get up to, the more exposure that film gets the better. Looked like a film that would interest me, I like movies with endless talking and procedure as well as horrific subject matter; I figured just from the subject matter that it would hit the Oscars.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
Is the movie any good, though, in and of itself?
Yes,  if you can enjoy a movie without car chases, multiple explosions and gun fire.
I heard it was good, but didn't get to see it. Honestly, with my favourite movie of the year, Love and Mercy, not being nominated in any category, the Oscars have been kind of under my radar. But at least Leo finally got his first Oscar.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seth MacFarlane Oscars Controversy plaincents 14 2742 March 1, 2013 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Something completely different