Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 2:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF Forums Whatsapp
AF Forums Whatsapp
Hey guys, just wondering if we had our own Whatsapp group?
If we don't, what do you guys think about making one?
It would be real fun!! If you want to get together in a group you could post your Whatsapp number here and I could add you! Big Grin

Disclaimer,ladies : This is not so that I can ask for your nudes on Whatsapp too.Promise.
RE: AF Forums Whatsapp
Is it like a chat thing?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Yep. Chat, voice calls,picture video sharing. It's the embodiment of awesomeness.You will be immediately provided with all the people in your contacts list that have a Whatsapp to chat, voice calls, media share with
Sounds interesting. How does it differ from Skype?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
My question exactly. ^^^
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
First of all Whatsapp is an extremely light weight app. Second of all,all the popular kids are using it, thirdly if your contacts on your phone -Johnson and Katrina have Whatsapp, then Whatsapp will automatically add them to your Whatsapp. Try using it,its like a 17mbdownload
I'll have to put it on my tablet since my phone is damn near full but I need the aps on it for school.
But what if all my contacts are already on Skype? I'm definitely a cool kid, and I'm not using Whatsapp, so your theory falls flat, son.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(March 1, 2016 at 6:38 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: But what if all my contacts are already on Skype? I'm definitely a cool kid, and I'm not using Whatsapp, so your theory falls flat, son.

I got a 100 for DS Cool
Pics or it didn't happen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Other forums you belong to... arewethereyet 9 834 June 8, 2020 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Other forums just aren't the same Violet 18 1365 May 3, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2 Napoléon 845 122576 October 1, 2018 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  What's the funniest trolling you have seen on these forums? Garth 18 3199 March 23, 2018 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Atheist and Christian Forums vulcanlogician 43 4704 January 4, 2018 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Dead atheist forums... erealmz 34 4798 November 16, 2017 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Sal
  Atheist Forums Recipe Book Shell B 44 8621 November 14, 2017 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Leaving Atheist Forums ScienceAf 16 3179 January 10, 2017 at 3:48 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Christmas at Atheist Forums Shell B 70 12237 October 31, 2016 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Other Forums you frequent? ignoramus 55 4246 July 23, 2016 at 3:53 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus