Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
Hi, my name is Nicole and I am 26 year old Atheist. It took me a long time to understand that I was an Atheist and not an Agnostic. I always doubted or question the existence of God but the more I do, the more I realized I do not believe in a God. I am interested in religion and the historical value of religion but that does not mean I believe in it. I grew up with a Catholic family but it was not a strict Catholic family. Yes, I went to church but my mom and dad hated Organized Religion. Over time I did not attend church any more and my mom believed in a personal, spiritual belief verses believing in any particular religion. Of course she rather me believe in God but she accepts me for who I am, the same with my dad. I am just here to speak to like minded people and just be able to express my views. I hope to see you all around. Tiger
RE: Hello
Welcome.
Hi, welcome and stuff!
[Image: siggy2_by_Cego_Colher.jpg]
Welcome to AF.

Are you a Sailor Moon fan, by chance? If you are, good on ya!
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
Yep, I am a Sailor Moon fan. ^-^
Hi there! Have fun here!
Welcome. I hope you feel right at home here.
Hi UtopianMoon!

You may be a very old atheist, but I am almost twice as old. So reckon that!
"I'm like a rabbit suddenly trapped, in the blinding headlights of vacuous crap" - Tim Minchin in "Storm"
Christianity is perfect bullshit, christians are not - Purple Rabbit, honouring CS Lewis
Faith is illogical - fr0d0

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 6012 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3649 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates