Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What ever happened to Ellen Johnson?
What ever happened to Ellen Johnson?
I used to be a member of American Atheists (probably should renew my membership sometime), and even remember speaking with Ellen a decade or so ago, but after she got fired from AA, she seems like she has just "disappeared" off the face of the Earth (abducted by aliens?!), but seriously, what ever happened to Ellen?  Of course, no personal information, please; just curious if she is still active in the atheistic movement.
RE: What ever happened to Ellen Johnson?
I heard she got a job as a park ranger.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the forum.... jessieban 39 3688 June 21, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Losing my religion was the best thing that ever happened to me. Mechaghostman2 30 5853 November 6, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Terrified of something that happened to me recently.. Protheism777 45 14920 August 25, 2013 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  Can anyone explain to me how what this poll shows happened? amateurlyinsightful 12 7226 July 7, 2012 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: amateurlyinsightful