Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:35 am

Poll: What is Islam?
This poll is closed.
yes. Islam is evil
60.00%
6 60.00%
No. Islam is not evil
30.00%
3 30.00%
I do not know
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why real Islam and real Muslims are Evil?
Why real Islam and real Muslims are Evil?
Hi
my English is weak. each small paragraph that i write in this forum about 45 minute to 90 minute along to be written.
also translating a small paragraph is like that (45_90m).

i should say almost i never read many your answer because it take many time for me. i see polls because don t take time.

Please do not move this topic to religion forum because many posts is associated with politics.

RE: Why real Islam and real Muslims are Evil?
1- You must know every Muslims of Iran are not Muslim:

A-In Iran in personal documents is write what is religion of a person, If a Muslim change to other religion or atheist or agnostic government kill it. So if anyone change its religion it do not say anybody he is not Muslim.

B-Islam is a terrorism base religion also in base is anti-humanism and anti-human right and anti-Christ religion.

C- many Muslims of Iran are sometime Muslim and sometimes are none-Muslim! (According to the tastes and interests)
For exam i see many Muslims that do prayer for Allah and are Hezbollah person but drink visky and listen to women songs! drinking and listening women song is very bad in Islam and must person is whipped 70 time.

D- some people think are Muslim but they not muslims because they are not savage and terrorist and they not lumpen.
Muhammad rasoul Allah was savage and lumpen and terrorist and liar.
I see many Muslims that act like Jesus and Bahaollah, or act like Humanism. they think Muhammad and Quraan is the best but not accept many order of Qurran because think they are belong to 1400 years ago or think Mullah and ayatollahs change real Islam to bad Islam.

D and C is not equal, C are not ethical person but D are ethical. C are evily and apple polish person and they are to be a time server.

European and American people think Iranian that live in USA and Europe are Muslim.
But i should say majority of them are Atheist and Agnostic or not-religious.

Having a good time talking to yourself?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
i wrote D good person because they act like Jesus and Baha'ullah because i read about them and think If Jesus or Baha'ullah now were in western country and were leader of some people nobody was problems even Atheist people.

a real Muslim is a person who act very like Muhammad and his Quraan.
Taliban and ISIS and Hizbollah are real Muslim.

Listen, I know what it is to be made a fool for my lack of belief, but propaganda is NOT the way. Teach people to think, not how to think, in the bottom line.

There are many people on earth that never considered the stuff we discusss.
Islam is evil in the same sense that all religions are evil.  Intentionally deceitful, divisive, and selling salvation to the gullible.
Baha'ullah was a piece of work, same goes for "jesus".  His followers are even worse. Neither were humanists, I don't know how you got that impression. I'd have a problem, nothing to do with my atheism either.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Even muslims don't like other muslims.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What explains Macron’s obsession with Islam and Muslims? WinterHold 17 1298 October 27, 2020 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  The Moral Obligation to Choose the Lesser Evil DeistPaladin 79 5705 September 25, 2020 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Are Muslims the real threat? stupid rightist propaganda WinterHold 73 16200 November 1, 2017 at 9:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just like him. Greatest I am 1 923 September 7, 2017 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Are Germans born evil Renug 38 9916 May 30, 2017 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump's ban on Muslims WinterHold 51 6518 March 6, 2017 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Do you think Muslims will dominate the world again like they used before? Defender 79 15490 January 3, 2017 at 4:24 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  America isnt evil, bankers and corporates are Cobainism 28 3841 November 27, 2016 at 10:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  About Living With Shia Muslims & my Closeness to Shia Political figures Defender 18 3768 October 22, 2016 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Trump and Muslims in America BrokenQuill92 2 700 September 25, 2016 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: abaris