Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 4, 2024, 2:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bionic Kitty
Bionic Kitty
I'm sure most of you have heard of the cat that lost his hind legs in a farming accident, and was then fitted with the first ever surgery for bionic legs. However, I just saw this video about the surgery and showing Oscar walking for the first time, and I though I'd share in case anyone hasn't seen it or even heard of the story yet. It's a very sweet video and it brought tears to my eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A39pVkbQA4U
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: Bionic Kitty
(July 22, 2010 at 9:41 am)Eilonnwy Wrote: I'm sure most of you have heard of the cat that lost his hind legs in a farming accident, and was then fitted with the first ever surgery [snipped for space]

That's a wonderful story.

Oscar seems to be walking quite funny, yet then again, so soon after surgery, it's absolutely amazing that he can walk so well.
It's hard to believe that not too long ago, that cat would have been doomed to be footless.

Plus, how awesome would be it to tell people you own a bionic kitty cat?
That's gotta be right up there with laser sharks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Kitty! Jehanne 0 521 October 10, 2022 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Kitty is a very BAD Mystic binny 3 2807 July 23, 2010 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels