Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is woman the center of the universe, or...
Is woman the center of the universe, or...
Are men and women equal?

You decide.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Is woman the center of the universe, or...
Equal we need both unless we start reproducing a sexually Tongue
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I'm also wondering if women get special privileges for being women in the sense that they are immune to the truth. Are women the only ones capable of speaking the truth to any degree in our society?
~ Erin Hunter
No, Kitan, you are the only one that has access to the truth.

Women, they're all deluded, amirite?

Jerkoff
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
No, Steel, you are wrong.
~ Erin Hunter
I'm going to need a lot more context before I'll feel comfortable informing you that you're being a sexist jerk again. Smile
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I believe in equality. Men and women are equal, what is good for one is good for another.
~ Erin Hunter
I agree. Kind of.

Men and women are equal yes.

But individuals are individual. What is good for one person is not always good for another, regardless of gender.

0/10

Yet another discussion about the sexes. Bored I am indeed.

OT:

Like Losty said, individuals are individuals. The thing about women though, nowadays, or about feminist women I should say, is that they do get away with a lot more than men do in that they want to both have the cake and eat it - they expect to be treated as equals, as they should and are - at least by me - in every relevant sense, and at the same time they expect preferential treatment(and the whole society expects that you give it to them as well) and when you don't give it to them you risk people attributing that to sexism or misoginy. It's a very subtle thing, and it's a sort of taboo to talk about as well, especially with the rise of the rage culture that is endangering free speech on so many levels, but that's another topic.

Point being you shouldn't dogmatically think of or treat certain individuals based on what group they represent. That's generally unhelpful and too simplistic for the complex interactions that us humans have with each others.
(April 2, 2016 at 2:55 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: Yet another discussion about the sexes. Bored I am indeed.

You're not excited!? My life is a lie Panic Tongue

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who or what created the universe Ahriman 78 4501 September 29, 2023 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  How to bring equality to man and woman. I have the solution Ramus932 4 550 June 13, 2020 at 9:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A woman proposes to a man Graufreud 13 1347 August 10, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: SaStrike
  OMG, I keep getting mistaken for a woman. Brian37 20 5260 January 5, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Brian37
  What do you guys think of Chris Brown after he threatened a woman with a gun? Tarasoft11 47 6659 September 16, 2016 at 1:26 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  What is your most ideal look for a man and woman? Catholic_Lady 255 40708 July 17, 2016 at 6:06 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Man or woman? Foxaèr 43 6246 May 11, 2016 at 12:41 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Seeing a Woman: A conversation between father and son. Catholic_Lady 7 1224 January 18, 2016 at 10:31 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Woman's bogus Yelp reviews that actually have to do with her dates c172 1 748 January 12, 2016 at 11:08 am
Last Post: dyresand
  What is your most ideal look for a man and woman in relation to their clothing. paulpablo 30 4750 December 31, 2015 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet