Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Business Types Want Jesus To Go Fuck Himself
The Business Types Want Jesus To Go Fuck Himself
or so it seems.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/ceos-at-...i-gay-law/

Quote:CEOs at Levi’s, Hyatt, Whole Foods and Dow Chemical call on Mississippi GOP to repeal new anti-gay law

Quote:“We believe that HB 1523 will make it far more challenging for businesses across the state to recruit and retain the nation’s best and brightest workers and attract the most talented students from across the country,” it stated. “It will also diminish the state’s draw as a destination for tourism, new businesses, and economic activity. Discrimination is wrong, and we believe it has no place in Mississippi or anywhere in our country.”

Really, guys, "tourism?"  This is Mississippi we're talking about here.

RE: The Business Types Want Jesus To Go Fuck Himself
It's going to be hilarious when the muslims use those laws against the rednecks.
I still seem to remember a bunch of outrage over that Muslim cabbie in NYC who refused to give someone a ride from the airport because they had liquor with them.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I like that at some point, usually, these silly laws have to be argued for in court. The nonsense of them get's exposed. Now if we just had a court that could be rational we'd be all set!
"I'm thick." - Me
With Scalia pushing up daisies the SCOTUS has an opportunity.
What happened to "All businessmen are criminal assholes"?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 9, 2016 at 8:12 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: What happened to "All businessmen are criminal assholes"?

can you add them together? "The criminal asshole business types want jesus to go fuck himself." Tada!  Big Grin
"I'm thick." - Me
They are not mutually exclusive. Bigotry can cut into profits.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(April 9, 2016 at 8:21 pm)Goosebump Wrote:
(April 9, 2016 at 8:12 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: What happened to "All businessmen are criminal assholes"?

can you add them together? "The criminal asshole business types want jesus to go fuck himself." Tada!  Big Grin

Yeah - that works.  All they care about is their profit margin.  Fucking jesus is on the way out in the country.
(April 9, 2016 at 11:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(April 9, 2016 at 8:21 pm)Goosebump Wrote: can you add them together? "The criminal asshole business types want jesus to go fuck himself." Tada!  Big Grin

Yeah - that works.  All they care about is their profit margin.  Fucking jesus is on the way out in the country.

That is no doubt true in many (perhaps most) cases but I doubt it is here. The best thing for profit margin is to remain silent on controversial topics. Social activism is usually a toxic mix with business. You're going to piss off someone. And people you piss off always seem to have better memories than the people you please. It's a well-known phenomena.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1345 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  [Serious] I want out BrokenQuill92 51 3960 January 21, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Want to sell that island? onlinebiker 30 2481 August 22, 2019 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  "A good guy with a gun" saves the day, only to be shot dead himself Aegon 30 3121 November 14, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 481 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1491 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Will The Orange Fucktard Be Able To Control Himself? Minimalist 25 2473 August 28, 2018 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1115 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Is Not The Way To Stop Him From Incriminating Himself Minimalist 13 994 August 8, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1626 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU