Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dodgy Dave?
Dodgy Dave?
MSNBC just had a field day with this.

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/132561/b...dodgy-dave

Quote:A British lawmaker has been ejected from Parliament for calling the prime minister “Dodgy Dave.”

What would the speaker do if someone called the PM a motherfucking scumbag?  Have a stroke?
RE: Dodgy Dave?
Or shouted out during a speech "You Lie!"
"I'm thick." - Me
With a republicunt speaker they lead the cheers.

Racist shitballs.
Well, to be fair they don't have President Blackenstein, Min. I mean, you can only push white Christians so far...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Off a cliff would suffice.
(April 11, 2016 at 10:15 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Well, to be fair they don't have President Blackenstein, Min. I mean, you can only push white Christians so far...

I wish that Obama, on the day of his successor's inauguration, would emerge from the White House in full pimped out Super Fly regalia for that walk to the helicopter.
(April 11, 2016 at 9:05 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What would the speaker do if someone called the PM a motherfucking scumbag?  Have a stroke?

Gets a lot of flak recently because of the Panama papers. But as of yet, he seems to be superglued to his chair while he does the wiggly dance.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I don't give a fuck. My name's Dave!!" ErGingerbreadMandude 51 13057 January 25, 2017 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: c172