Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Merica gets punked by russians: Europeans better learn to speak russian
'Merica gets punked by russians: Europeans better learn to speak russian
http://www.militarytimes.com/story/milit.../82979184/

Turns out it was a big missunderstanding taken from USS Donald Cook recordings:
(read in thick russian/english accent)
Russian Mig: U-S-S Don-old Cok, Dis IZ Go-st Rye-der, Request-ink Fly By.

USS D/C: Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full, oh and you are a russian jet so really no.

Russian Mig cockpit voice 2: neyet- Pav, I do nut, t-ink dis iz guud idea.

Russian cockpit voice 1: Sorry gusse, I t-ink it time to buuz A-meican Dess-troyer

Apparently they just got "top gun" in Russia.

Either that or Russia thinks our limp wristed president is a joke, because he doesn't have the balls to keep 'sissy boys' out of the girls bathroom, and they are testing boundaries and trying to determine how much of Europe they can take before we cut off our supply of movies and blue jeans...

So... all you European members better start brushing up on your Russian. can you say "Muuse and squri-well"
RE: 'Merica gets punked by russians: Europeans better learn to speak russian
There's only one word for that diatribe: Idiot.

Business as usual all through the cold war, practiced on both sides and in all probability still practiced by both sides. Also, look up the USS Liberty. Things got a little hotter in 1967, but that of course would be under your radar, since back then, it was your darlings riding the planes.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
So tell me shit-for-brains, would you prefer that we blow the plane out of the sky and start World War III?  Exactly how fucking stupid are you, Dripshit?  You have long since attained "Legendary Asshole" status but are you now striving to go even lower and be a Trump Fan?

Oh.  And fuck jesus up the ass, too.
Did anyone notice that drippy got to type "cock" twice when there was absolutely no need to? Any speculation as to what that is all about?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 14, 2016 at 2:49 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Did anyone notice that drippy got to type "cock" twice when there was absolutely no need to? Any speculation as to what that is all about?

I didn't notice cock, but when first reading the story, couple of days ago, I automatically read the ship's name as Donald Cock. My apologies, if Donald hasn't been a cock. Donald Duck would have been funnier anyway.

I any case, an American ship visiting to show support to the newly elected clerical fascists in Poland, trying to provoke the Russians and the Russians decided to do a little bit of provoking on their own part. In the most dangerous way, with unarmed planes. And then they even dared to take photographs.
It's a good thing we have senior military officers who think more clearly than our OP, whose trolling has now reached something like a nadir.

ебешь себе
Don't be cruel to Drippy. His post hints at a primitive grasp of geography, which is progress of a sort. It's almost like that bit in "2001..." where the chimp picks up the jawbone.

Maybe in a few years he'll be able to move on from wax crayons and start using grown up pencils.

Might be a couple of decades before he's ready for physics though.
I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty.
Drich Wrote:So... all you European members better start brushing up on your Russian. can you say "Muuse and squri-well"

Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale are from Pottsylvania. With a Russian accent, it would be 'Muuse and sqvurell'. There's no 'w' sound in Russian.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(April 14, 2016 at 3:27 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote:
Drich Wrote:So... all you European members better start brushing up on your Russian. can you say "Muuse and squri-well"

Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale are from Pottsylvania. With a Russian accent, it would be 'Muuse and sqvurell'. There's no 'w' sound in Russian.

Double the idiocy by assuming that many European would feel the need to say moose and squirrel in the first place. For one because moose and squirrel aren't common in that many European countries and because they are called differently in most languages. Oh yes, and because the U actually is spelled like the double O in english - again in many European languages.

But what should one expect from someone probably not having been to any foreign country. Drippy obviously assumes that everyone speaks english.
(April 14, 2016 at 2:04 pm)abaris Wrote: There's only one word for that diatribe: Idiot.

Business as usual all through the cold war, practiced on both sides and in all probability still practiced by both sides. Also, look up the USS Liberty. Things got a little hotter in 1967, but that of course would be under your radar, since back then, it was your darlings riding the planes.

Idiot??? would that be me or you?

Because where I live the 'cold war' has been over for nearly 20 years.

I was bring up the point that if Russia is becoming aggressive again, this Administration as well as any one of the successors this administration would support is NOT be a match for putin's russia. Meaning 'Merica's role would not be the same as it was in the last 'cold war.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Attack on Russian Concert Hall Ravenshire 11 296 March 27, 2024 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Russians are Bidding Farewell to Alexei Navalny Leonardo17 2 176 March 6, 2024 at 11:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  SpaceX gets FAA launch approval, provided they fund interest groups HappySkeptic 10 782 June 15, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 576 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Russian ransomware site... brewer 1 229 July 13, 2021 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 1513 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  SolarWinds Russian Hack - is it reasonable to believe it is real? FlatAssembler 17 929 December 21, 2020 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 946 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1339 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 2497 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate